Reviews for Twelve Steps
shaay chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
this story was amazing. well written.
NoMoreHeroes chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
He yells something at him in Russian

Please, NEVER confused Russian and Serbian! Looks like you are not familiar with our country, but you write as if you know exactly what you are talking. Don't make mistakes like as in next time.
Symphonimore chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Aww this story ... So many feels great job :)
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
This story is amazing. I love the transition of Chris' recovery. Very nice job :3
Fatality chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Excellent. This is by far and away the best Piers/Chris fic I've seen yet. Really well done, great pacing. Thanks for a good read!
Riot Siren chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I'm going to pretend they had sex in that first part. THEY HAD SEX, RIGHT?

I really like how this story tracks Chris' return to Chris-ness. It's bittersweet because we know what happens, but you managed to simultaneously end things on an uplifting note.
Riot Siren chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
This chapter really brings Chris' alcoholism home. Again, I like how you're handling the problem realistically. Most writers portray Chris and Claire as extremely close. It's rare to see them estranged, and it genuinely sounds like Claire can't give him another chance.

"I don't think anyone really knows how to keep you together." Ouch!
Michelle chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I love your work so much! This was so cute!
jorren22 chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
This is by far the best Chris/Piers story on this site. The only one that truly nails the characters correctly. I loved it. I hope there's a continuation or sequel or something in the works! Thank you for writing.
XXSX chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
I loved all of this. Especially when I imagine Chris' face when he tried to work out just what happened between him and Piers before the memory loss. The story about the scarf is kind of sweet, actually. I'm also glad about Claire's appearance, and I'm so glad that Chris is getting better. This isn't just about Piers and Chris' relationship, though, and I think that's what I like most. Chris' issues don't disappear overnight and, even though Piers is certainly an invaluable help, sometimes Chris felt like Piers may not be enough to help pull him out. This is wonderful. Thank you!
fckyeahcc chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
I loved the ending! With the release of RE6, I cannot wait for more Nivanfield. What a lovely story (:
PWTMC chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
I think I prefer this version, too. Much more fun.

Normally I hate it when stories end, but I think this last chapter was the best. This one and the second one.

It's still kind of sad, actually. I was really into this fic. I'll probably just re-read it a couple dozen times :p
Shayni May chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
I love you.
This is honestly the most well-written, inspiring, fangirly-worthy fanfiction I have ever read! I hope you plan to write more! :D
GoldMotel chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Man, what a great story! I hope you write more Nivanfield soon. I need my fix! :)
PWTMC chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Awesome chapter. I honestly don't know too much about Claire (or if I'd even like her), considering I only got into Resident Evil like last year with RE5. I liked her in this fic, though. Kinda made me curious about her and Chris' cannon relationship.

I should get into that, yeah? :p

Both step eight and step nine were so perfect, I don't even think I can chose which one I liked better.

But half naked Piers? Always a plus.