Reviews for The Chemistry Hypothesis
S1MPLY H3R3 chapter 1 . 2/23/2020
I was about to review when I saw the date it was published, but I’m going to anyway. I think your fan fiction was brilliant although the use of Apostrophe was not needed when quotation marks are a better use for dialog. All-in-all the story was brilliant and it would be nice to continue reading.
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
This one hurts so bad. Such feels /3 will there be a sequel for this?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
T-T
The seventh cat chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
It was great and actually appealed to me, but the end is not justified, in my opinion. This deserved a happier ending. Still wonderful, though. Also, I like your writing style. Good work.
Sushiobsessedwriter chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Awwwwwww. this was rly good!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Aww. I guess happy endings aren't always possible. This was lovely.
Lady Cailin chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Although I think this is lovely all on its own, I would love to see what would happen further down the road on this one.
womanaction chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
So sad, but so perfect! Lovely story.
Chasity chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
AH! Broke my heart... but very good! I love the ending :)
Jen4850 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Well done.
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I think it may take Sheldon a bit. But he's going to realize he does not have the right chemistry with Amy. Penny should woman up so to speak and break it off with Leonard. Other wise the guilt is going to eat her up. It isn't the guilt of a kiss it's the guilt of her heart belonging to another. Awesome start. I can't wait to read more.
Tribeca chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Nice story. I could really feel the tension between Sheldon and Penny, good imagery. It's there, they just can't/won't act on it. Same as on the show! ;)
MegamiSen chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Amazingly written. Love it :]
I could really the emotion through the words
Lunasea chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Man, I can't believe you are leaving it hanging like this...I love the story and wish you would make it a few chapters long. This was Shenny at its best so thank you so much for this story.
Anon13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww. :( it's sad. Therefore, that was a sad face.