Reviews for The Sexy Anthrpophagist: Missing Moments from TWATH:AB2P
travellady66 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Oh this was delightful! Too bad you were unable to use it because it is entertaining. :) Maybe this can provide fodder for a future story. :)
travellady66 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
I love your son, Zak! :) Kid after my own heart. Actually I love all kids - I learn more from them than anyone. This is a very moving but sensible story approaching what many this is blasphemy. (I have lived in Kansas all my life. It's a basketful of wheat & nut cases.) I love the way you had Brennan handle this subject & her quick thinking saved Big Dog a lot of problems & embarrassment. Booth handled Parker just right!
I also love that in each of these scenarios you have B&B stopping to see Parker before leaving on their trip. SO important. Too bad more of these topics and behaviors are not included in our TV version.
travellady66 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I am still laughing at this whole setting. Booth is thunderstruck and I hope Brennan has figured out she is over their heads. Parents could raise a lot of he#& over this conversation. Having been in the school system for so many years I can just imagine what is about to happen with the kids.
sandyholl chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
Please let me know when you write more chapters...Thank You!
sandyholl chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
I/m still laughing about Zak
sandyholl chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
This is the first time I have seen these...sounds interesting!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
The final part was like OMG! XD
ThunderMischief32 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
mary chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
laugh laugh just great such a great laugh . thank you thank you
craftyjhawk chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Oh, thank goodness I was alone when I read this. I was laughing out loud! Try explaining that one to the hubby. Thanks for not letting this little tidbit die. :)
Silver maker chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Silver maker chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
OMG! I just adored the sensitive way you handled this tough subject. very well done!
morganfm chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
alwaysthere39 chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
finally caught up with reading! (can I get three cheers?) This one is so hilarious! I can see Hodgins just prancing away in my mind right now. Love the "bug rap" part, it's so Angela and Brennan to have the final say. This one had me wiping tears from my eyes and clutching my sides. I can even imagine Cam amused here. You are really powerful with simple words, and small details. Keep on writing! (I'll do that too!)
Hayley chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This story is weirdly adorable. It sounds so much like our partners. I'm intrigued, keep reading!