Reviews for The Sexy Anthrpophagist: Missing Moments from TWATH:AB2P
gemlily51 chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Me like very much! You know how to write the characters really well. Keep it going.
bonesforlife chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Gosh. Reading this in the middle of class was a bad idea. I'm now trying to not burst out laughing in a quiet class.
Gah. That was great :D
hillhappy chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I love it. Brennan botches the joke, Booth won't tell it and Angela doesn't get it. It turns out, the joke is really on Hodgins! Hahahaha! Oh, must... catch... breath... from laughing. The lyrics were my favorite lol. Baby Got Back will never be the same!
Someoneslove chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
What am I to do with you. Nothing...Wouldn't have you any other way. Hell has no fury like a woman's whose joke is scorned
Someoneslove chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
ROFL...COW-To know you is to figure things out right out of the gate. My mind to your mind Your thoughts to my thoughts
chosenname chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Loved it! Thanks for starting my Monday off with a laugh!
daniellejoy07 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
HAHAHA. These extras keep getting better! Poor Hodgins "Ohhhhhh! Make the bad lady stop!" HAHAHA. Loved it!
appiedala chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
OMG! You made me laugh so hard my face and belly hurt! I can so see that happening! Keep it up mox you've made my day!
grandma bones chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Ha, ha, ha...woot...woot...woot. You are so wickedly funny. I loved this little peek. It would have been great in the chapter. I love this..Thank you. Totally awesome humor and just plain good writing seeing these
people who work together can have fun and enjoy a break from the serious work they do.

YAHOO!
Dyna63 chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Do you have any idea how hard it is to read something like this and now wake up the entire neighborhood laughing. I laughed so hard it hurt and I was crying. OMG that was pure joy to read and I could so see it playing out in my mind.

You have a true gift.
Dyna63 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Okay just now catching up. Been a crazy time here. I love this and the vanishing bone, OMG I can't just picture Booth eyeing Brennan and giving her the don't say anything look.

Fantastic job. Great idea putting this together so all those cut scenes from the story have a place for us to enjoy them.
kdgteacher7 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
HA HA HA HA HA! Oh My GOD! That was hilarious!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Making fun of Hodgins "always makes me smile"... Sorry, I couldn't help myself... :0)

Great read!
nertooold54 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Poor Hodgie, you think you can be yourself in your space, but not with a wife who spies and shares. I feel for Brennan; I couldn't tell a joke and be funny if my life depended on it.
elmasuz chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Loving all these extras we are getting between chapters! I can just picture the scene in my head. Great job!
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »