Reviews for The Sexy Anthrpophagist: Missing Moments from TWATH:AB2P
Bostonlegalgirl chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
YOU HAD ME IN STITCHES! Bwahahahahahahaha...OMG wiping tears away...that was BOOTH-FREAKING TASTIC!
DWBB chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Bwhaaaaaa, what a pleasant surprise. I come home exhautsted (been to Pumpkin patch with the entire family), watch some Alabama football (RollTide) take a short nap, watch some more Alabama football (Roll Tide) and decide to check my email! Wham, bam thank you mam, there it is.

I am rolling off the sofa here laughing and snickering. I found this to be extremely funny. You crack me up, literally side splitting and wrist breaking when I hit the floor.

Love it! Now get back to 210 baby!
soxgirl69 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Can't stop laughing...
daisesndaffidols chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
That's awesome! I think Hodgins will think twice about doing certain things in the lab...or maybe not! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
LOL fish poop joke. Loved the title btw! The second half of the story totally makes me think of what would happen if all the Jeffersonians were drunk off their butts at work :P
ghlover8907 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Oh MY GOSH hahah wow um this is just perfect and amazing and hilarious and just yeah haha
jsboneslover chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Bones telling a joke is always cause for a chuckle. I also love the alternate deployments of all of the expensive lab equipment! Thanks.
roomwithamoose311 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
ahahahahahaha! I snorted my drink hahaha
Ellegant22 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
I could totally see Hodgins sing baby got wings! Lol!
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
This so funny. Of course Hodgins thought it was great to razz Booth about his performance but now that the shoe is on the other foot, not so much. Loved it. I'd love to see Hodgins doing that on the show. (Without a shirt because let's face it he is nicely built)
Maunzeli chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
You are right-they don't go anywhere, but they are very funny to read. Thank you.
mef1013 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Classic. That should so have been part of the show. Bren and Ange teaming up on Hodgins ...absolutely perfect. I call for an encore.
TraciM chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Love this.. We don't get to see much of this humor on the show and you have written it so well.. Keep up the awesome work..
yoshimi0701 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
OMG That's soooo funny! LOVE IT!
eire76 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
This is a classic, you got me to smile today! A Moxie special. Poor Brennan though. However, I do find her naivety endearing, especially when she acts all proud of herself, even when she's made a mistake but doesn't realise it.

I love seeing these notifications because it means TWTH is not too far away. (Actually I don't think I reviewed the last chapter so maybe just hold off until I do... Only joking! Please don't wait a second longer than necessary...)
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »