Reviews for The Sexy Anthrpophagist: Missing Moments from TWATH:AB2P
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
That was SOOO funny. Now get back to ork on twath! I want more,more!
AussieBonesFan chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
hey C. I loved this little chapter. I think you did a great job bring attention to an issue that can sometimes scare the crap out of parents, but throwing in a few laughs at the same time. I especially loved reading your A/N. Very funny indeed.
Having three girls, I can honestly say I am not looking forward to having a very similar conversation with my kids in the future.
Mwahhhhhhhh I love your writing babe
SamBrace chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Oh my I laughed so much reading this that I had tears rolling down my cheeks I couldn't see to read this was utterly hilarious outtakes!
sardella.belle chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Hilarious out takes! Thanks for these!
Ondiac chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Love this! As a mom of an 8 year old boy I can totally imagine this scene!
hillhappy chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
This was hilarious! I am so glad that you made a place for these totally enjoyable excerpts to go. I can just hear Big Dog telling his girlfriend later in life, "See? It has a purpose!" Hahaha! Love it!
daisesndaffidols chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
This chapter proves that Brennan is great with kids! I have a feeling that Parker and "Big Dog" are going to be great friends
SamBrace chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I love this story and your son Zack is a hoot! I love how your raising your kids as well :)
bostonlegalgirl chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
OMG...YOU ARE TOO PRECIOUS FOR WORDS! I adored this, the way you has Brennan explain the disappairing non-bone was BRILLIANT! Your Zac is so fortunate to have you for his mother. When the times comes for explainations...well there will be no boy so fortunate.

Seriously...you have suck a talent! I find myself reading your chapters and hoping that they never end...

YOUR biggest fan...BLG!
daniellejoy07 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
That was so cute! I love maternal Brennan :)

You're amazing!
ciaomichaella chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I LOVE the adult-child communication about sex thing! Both in terms of how it played out in the story and also what you shared personally. The sexual health professional in me gives it two thumbs up :)
bubbles526 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Lol! Kids really do say the darnedness things, don't they? As a teacher, i think it is great you have such a close and relationship with your kids. I see too kids with parents who don't seem to have the time or inclination to care about what their kuds are doing, thinking or experiencing. Looking forward to the next installment! Love, bubbles.
EveyEve1215 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Thank heaven for little boys. I always wanted a son, still do truthfully, but um wow 6 (second grade boners) oh my... I can hear myself now...baby I love you but go talk to your father (at least first), and then come find me to answer and correct any information he didn't cover properly.
Nonetheless I love these little excerpts, though I wouldn't have mind them in the reading, I understand and support you for putting them on the side ;) Can't wait for chapter 210... getting my season dvd Tuesday, new #BONES eppy Monday and finished all my assignments until next week.
elmasuz chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Such a cute story. I love Brennen's maternal side. Loved it!
Maunzeli chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I enjoyed it as a humorous short story. But your son is going to dis-own you when this come up in high school. Nothing on the internet ever goes away.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »