Reviews for The Sexy Anthrpophagist: Missing Moments from TWATH:AB2P
bostonlegalgirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... oh man...that was HILLARIOUS! That man can eat...ahhh nevermind. I so love how you write our duo. I have said this many times but you honestly write them beautifully and in character. IMHO...you do the best job in capturing them.

I love this scene so much...if only we could see it on our show.

BLG (your biggest fan...ME not DW...ME!) Lmao
brensfan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I love it and am looking foreword to more! Thanks for sharing :)
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Poor kids! A lesson on the...so...so...interesting subject of cannibalism. I can see the horror on Booth's face on hearing such subject
alwaysthere39 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love your little fantasies, as always. they're all so believable, so real and seriously creative. What would I give to have your writing power :D
daisesndaffidols chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
For some reason, I can see B&B banned from further lunchroom visits.. ;)

Poor Booth..being replaced by someone else with Parker... I miss that kid.. they should bring him back for more episodes!
yoshimi0701 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Haha Cute story! Love the last line. Giggling
daniellejoy07 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
HAHA. I love the last line "Please don't eat my dad!" Can't wait to read more in between titbits from TWATH:AB2P. And I also can't wait for TUESDAY!

Danielle
EveyEve1215 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
LMBO. I can image the phone calls the school is going to get from the kids parents. That was a kewl read though. Thanx :)

E-OX
farchester chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Bahahaha, "Please don't eat my dad." I loved that line. I really enjoyed this little tidbit and think it will only enhance TWATH as we read on. Keep up the great writing!
manicpixiedreamgurl chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Too cute! Loved the end "please don't eat my dad!" lol I look forward to seeing some of these tidbits that get cut from TWTHABTP!
ciaomichaella chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
HAHAHA I love the ending :P Hooray for a posting, even if it's the part that didn't fit. It means Tuesday is coming up ;)
ghlover8907 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hahaha Well he may like her to "eat" him haha I love these kids poor booth haha
MJRojas28 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Read this at 10pm with a sleeping dog next to me,gave a loud chuckle and woke her up (sort of)... That should give you an idea of how good I think this tidbit was :)

Keep em comin!

Xoxo
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
What a great idea to use all those creative thoughts that might have never made it into print! Loved it! Hope to see more of these.
pasha54 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
"Please don't eat my dad". That's hysterical (guffaw). Please continue!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »