Reviews for Never Let Me Go
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 12 . 3h
At this point Bella is being an absolute bitch to everyone! I'm sorry I can't stand to read anymore
tinkerbear10 chapter 17 . 4/17
I like it alot and hope there is more to it
CynthiaaRosee chapter 17 . 12/27/2017
I know it's been like 5 years but if you could just finish this story pleaseeee. I loved the first one so much back then and when I came back to re-read it I found this sequel and its so damn good.
jgood27 chapter 17 . 12/26/2017
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
Destineyofme chapter 17 . 11/21/2017
please write more someday
JustSearching chapter 17 . 10/15/2017
I understand your absence. Thank you for the update. My own work is in turmoil, I seek my solace from these stories. Maybe they can have the ending I may never get.
tamwhit chapter 17 . 9/15/2017
Please update your story soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Does she end up with Klaus
1tinac chapter 17 . 8/5/2017
Wow. Wow and w I w.
aGirlCalledPablo chapter 17 . 8/2/2017
Thanks for the update. I hope Bella finds herself.
x-psychicfire-x chapter 17 . 7/31/2017
Excellent chapter! Congrats on your baby girl and your son's achievement!
I have enjoyed reading this story and I'm eagerly anticipating the next one. Very glad that this isn't going to be neglected. I've seen far too many good stories abandoned, and this one doesn't deserve the same fate. Keep up the good work and I'll keep an eye out for the notification email about this story's next update :D
Brit chapter 17 . 7/30/2017
Love it! Excited to see what happens
FairyFelicity chapter 17 . 7/29/2017
OMG IT'S BACK! I AM SCREAMING! MY LOVE FOR THIS STORY JUST GREW EXPONENTIALLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE! I AM LITERALLY SHAKING WITH GLEE!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/29/2017
Wow i Just find this fic and it's realy great! Is the kind of history that you want to read all in one day, realy well written, i love It.
Waiting for more :D
sisteria27 chapter 17 . 7/28/2017
Loved the new chapter and cant wait for the next . Felt bad for the guys but hey you reap what you sow.