Reviews for Never Let Me Go
JustSearching chapter 17 . 10/15
I understand your absence. Thank you for the update. My own work is in turmoil, I seek my solace from these stories. Maybe they can have the ending I may never get.
tamwhit chapter 17 . 9/15
Please update your story soon
Does she end up with Klaus
1tinac chapter 17 . 8/5
Wow. Wow and w I w.
aGirlCalledPablo chapter 17 . 8/2
Thanks for the update. I hope Bella finds herself.
x-psychicfire-x chapter 17 . 7/31
Excellent chapter! Congrats on your baby girl and your son's achievement!
I have enjoyed reading this story and I'm eagerly anticipating the next one. Very glad that this isn't going to be neglected. I've seen far too many good stories abandoned, and this one doesn't deserve the same fate. Keep up the good work and I'll keep an eye out for the notification email about this story's next update :D
Brit chapter 17 . 7/30
Love it! Excited to see what happens
FairyFelicity chapter 17 . 7/29
OMG IT'S BACK! I AM SCREAMING! MY LOVE FOR THIS STORY JUST GREW EXPONENTIALLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE! I AM LITERALLY SHAKING WITH GLEE!
Wow i Just find this fic and it's realy great! Is the kind of history that you want to read all in one day, realy well written, i love It.
Waiting for more :D
sisteria27 chapter 17 . 7/28
Loved the new chapter and cant wait for the next . Felt bad for the guys but hey you reap what you sow.
summerlily232 chapter 17 . 7/28
I really enjoy this story! Can't wait to see what will happen next! Who will she end up with? Will Klaus ever stop keeping others at a distance and let them see the real him! I'm proud of Bella for getting herself out of the Situation that she was in!
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 17 . 7/28
Is it the end of it or are there more chapter? i really want Klaus and Bella to end up happy together...
kouga's older woman chapter 17 . 7/28
I feel bad for both guys
NicoleR85 chapter 17 . 7/28
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
traceybuie chapter 17 . 7/28
Wow! well...ok...that was some chapter...
1st..I'm so thrilled that Bella got rid of slimy Esther. She was such a bitch. Big understatement, huh?
2nd..I feel Bella is doing the right thing by taking some time to think on her own. I hope she doesn't hang in Forks for long at all or hang around the shifters for too long. ugh...
3rd..I really, really, really hope that Niklaus truly hears the things Bella said to him and tried to change. He can be redeemed. I just know it and I am routing for Bella and Niklaus to get a fresh, romantic start.
4th..The letter she wrote to Damon...I hope it doesn't give him false hope for a relationship. Damon and Bella are waaaaay better as just friends. She is right about the similarities between Niklaus and Damon though. They both need to work on their 'walls'.