Reviews for The Real Me
Please please please please please please please come back to this! I've always loved this fix and I'd love to see where it goes and how it ends.
Shawname chapter 9 . 6/6/2018
I honestly love this story line, I just really wish there were more chapters
Skittles8705 chapter 9 . 12/14/2017
i'm really loving this series of stories. i hope you come to update someday soon! the mysterious bond and godric's message have me so intrigued! :)
Msskipper2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Sookie always act like towards Tara and I don't see what eric see in sookie anyway all I see she is jealous always blaming Tara for anything
vikinggirl66 chapter 9 . 10/7/2017
Please, please come back to this story. I have just read all three in one go and so want to know how this goes from here. It's an excellent story and I want more! I know it's quite some time since you updated, but just come back and finish it.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2017
Please please please please please please please please please please please continue this story! I've always loved this one and I just refound it and would love to see how this ends!
georgiasuzy chapter 9 . 1/25/2017
I was worried Sookie would think the new thread was from the object of Eric's lust and love. I'm really glad she recognized Tara's brain! Since this story is unfinished, I'm going to try and find you on WordPress. You're an author worth following.
georgiasuzy chapter 8 . 1/25/2017
Whora is showing her true colors. I hope Eric can help the Guardian root out the sanguinistas. Sounds like the good guys are only Roman and your new Magister.
georgiasuzy chapter 7 . 1/25/2017
Another great chapter! I hope we can trust this new chancellor, but I don't want Eric to be Tara's maker.
georgiasuzy chapter 6 . 1/25/2017
Oh no, Tara's spilled the beans about Sookie, but hopefully not the blast of light. I'm glad Godric showed up. Things are so much better in your version of TrueBlood!
georgiasuzy chapter 5 . 1/25/2017
I like how Sookie is learning through the bond that Eric isn't a "natural born liar".
georgiasuzy chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
I understand Eric's physiological response to Nora's stimulation. I know he WANTED to stop Nora, but I'm not sure he would have if he didn't feel Sookie's emotions, including the strong HURT, through the bond. I'm very happy that you had Sookie shock the hell out of Nora. Thank you for stopping them from going at it like champions (blech)
georgiasuzy chapter 3 . 1/25/2017
Oh no. No no no no not Whora! I hate her.
georgiasuzy chapter 2 . 1/24/2017
Just when I think Sookie's reaching an understanding of her feelings for Eric and his for her, she does something stupid. SMH
georgiasuzy chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Ch 1 - doesn't Sookie remember she told Eric it would be fun to be an empath?