Reviews for Privet Drive Gated
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Good idea, entertainingly executed. Total overkill for a bumbling villain like Voldemort, of course.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Lol so cool!
spk chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I enjoyed this. :)
vampireharry the 2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
EPICNESS!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
... this. is. awesome! What a neighborhood! heh. I pity even an apocalypse to come knocking at their doors. Every above normal character in 'existence' could live there. They might even have to expand. What a group of mentors! Hmm. I wonder if Harry will still add Master of Death to his titles. It would definitely complete the set, and would make for amusing commentary from Methos. Is Conner actually there or does he just visit? Great story!
Oh, and thanks for writing the names of all the shows involved. I tend to get lost otherwise.
magitech chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Loved it, and it was great to see Buffy tell that abusive idiot Dumbledore exactly what wands are, deadly weapons.

You also showed the arrogance of JK's wizards perfectly, with Harry protected by all those powerful people, Snape is still stupid enough to go for this little stick
lmill123 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Great short story, I just wish that it had been longer.
Wingedslayer03 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
That was a great story and I would to see a sequel maybe about the time during the war. Great job!
slashslut chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
ohhhh, this would be a GREAT series *hint, hint*
droga1 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It was an interesting read. Although, would like to know the yearly summary until Voldemort's death and the consequences of the wizarding world.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
WoW, that was OUT-BLOODY-STANDING!
gaul1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
interesting story, byes
dragosazul chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Awsome! such an interesting and cool au and crossover I only wished there was more.
General Mac chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Dumbledore deserved every bit, love Thanks
twistyguru chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
lol
And here I thought I'd pulled in a wide assortment of people in my 'HP and the Unrefusable Offer' fic! Wow! I caught the vast majority of them, but there were a few I didn't even come close to recognizing.
Kudos on a fine fic!