Reviews for Princess Tutu and the chapter of the wings
PrincessTutu22 chapter 8 . 7/9
Please keep going with this story. I wanna know what happens next. The punctuation is a bit confusing, so I kind of have to read passages twice to double check where one sentence ends, and another begins, but I am very much enjoying this story.
Precious chapter 6 . 5/19
This story is great! I wonder if this story will end up Corvin and Ahiru? And I really don't know that if corvin is nice or not, but maybe, just maybe ahiru will be the one to change corvin if his bad. And I want Ahiru to have a happy ending together with corvin just like mytho and rue and plz make a new chapter of this story. I'm really curious of what happen next...
fakir51 chapter 7 . 2/20
i dont know if this story is complete or not because it doesnt say
but if its not complete like the status says then can you please complete it with one last chapter
if you can
please...
:D
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Excellent or wonderful.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I like this fan fiction. The OC fit The universe There supposed to be living and kinde likable in their own way. But what's with the not-so-subtle subplot between Fakir and Edel BLONED son ?
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Awesome two chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
so long, but plz contion
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Oh my gosh, I usually hate fanfics that base around OC's, but yours is the first one on record I actually like! Good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
its good for a "first" fanfiction keep it up
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Good
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Fakir and Ahiru forever.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Maybe an excellent story
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
it's a prologue for fakir or story? but good keep it up i think