Reviews for Princess Tutu and the chapter of the wings
rednightmares chapter 13 . 7/22
Were the spelling mistakes intentional?

"accord" (occurred) "frist" x2 (first) "realsed" (released) "relise" (realized) "aduince" (audience) "happd" (Had) "possitive" (positive) "pluse" (plus) "releas" (release) "nerrow" (narrow) "veiw" (view)
"wirting" (writing)

*Bonus round for the flamer*
"continueing" (Continuing)

You also changed tenses quite a lot, just to point out. (There were many janky sentences in your writing, they just sound weird when read/said)

Anyway, It's nice that you're answering questions and such for the characters! It's also cool that you are writing two different endings! Can't wait for that juicy story!

~Misses Grammar Nazi, aka I'm very bad at Grammar really, aka There might be mistakes I missed in both your writing and mine, aka I'm a hypocrite.
svhs055 chapter 12 . 6/17
please update! i'm in love with this story and goodness my poor heart is moved by what is going on.
precious chapter 12 . 5/10
thank you so much for the update author-san! I was shocked but it turns into happiness. you have no idea how I waited for you to write back wnd it did :-) I can't wait for the next chapter :-) :-)
lara chapter 11 . 4/29
please update soon!
Sojunghanagiha chapter 11 . 3/6
Please continue to write this story! Poor prince corvin you and ahiru are perfect for each other. The two of you are the same (i think). Hopefully the two of you can find your happiness that you've been looking for..
Sojunghan chapter 11 . 12/2/2016
Oh please update soon! I can see some romance between ahiru and corvin. Can this be ahiru happy ending with corvin? Ahiru can feel what is like to have a happy ending. I didn't know that Corvin was a raven but oh well as long this story continued anyway...PLEASE UPDATE SOON I AM DYING TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER..
OTAKU gIrl chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
OMG! I really love your story and I had this feelings that Corvin and ahiru will be together(dating)...Hope u update soon author san
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
Excellent work
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
Cool four chapters. Corvin.
PrincessTutu22 chapter 8 . 7/9/2015
Please keep going with this story. I wanna know what happens next. The punctuation is a bit confusing, so I kind of have to read passages twice to double check where one sentence ends, and another begins, but I am very much enjoying this story.
Precious chapter 6 . 5/19/2015
This story is great! I wonder if this story will end up Corvin and Ahiru? And I really don't know that if corvin is nice or not, but maybe, just maybe ahiru will be the one to change corvin if his bad. And I want Ahiru to have a happy ending together with corvin just like mytho and rue and plz make a new chapter of this story. I'm really curious of what happen next...
fakir51 chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
i dont know if this story is complete or not because it doesnt say
but if its not complete like the status says then can you please complete it with one last chapter
if you can
please...
:D
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Excellent or wonderful.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
I like this fan fiction. The OC fit The universe There supposed to be living and kinde likable in their own way. But what's with the not-so-subtle subplot between Fakir and Edel BLONED son ?
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 2/21/2013