Reviews for The Lost Queen
Please update
Alexa S chapter 11 . 1/1
Great story! I feel like I'm watching another Indiana Jones movie everytime I read this. I love how you use actual facts in your story to make it seem more realistic. I hope you come back to update soon!
Eclipse Inzuka chapter 11 . 5/24/2014
Please update soon! I love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
I LOVE THIS PLEASSSSEEE UPDATE!
bluephoenix65069 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
I love it and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great work. :)
Lula182 chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
Cool story, i hope you update soon
ariah23 chapter 11 . 7/5/2013
oh no i just finished this chapter and realized there wasn't any more! i absolutely love this paring and this story is amazing! i cant part with it for a second! please update soon i am really looking forward to more chapters in the future!
shika93 chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
Like the story so far.
shika93 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
Hahah, great chapter.
thoughts.elsewhere chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Please update. :)
CrashkiddX chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
So i mean like no rush take you time but if you could maybe post a new chapter... or update at all. i would be immensely happy because Im diggin this story
EvilPurpleCookiePenkeyMonguin chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
This is really good. I love how you've incorporated Lord of the Rings.
HufflepuffFinder98 chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
I'm going to be blunt: Aurelia is what's known as a Mary-Sue. Mary-Sue's are characters who carry at least one of the following traits.

*Have non-normal names (when was the last time you met someone named Aurelia?)

*Have a nickname (Aurelia is also known as Lia)

*Describe the character in question's physical apearence in great detail and/or often ("Big blue eyes" or "Dishwater blonde hair")

*Is crucial to the plot (Aurelia is the first to be mentioned in the story)

*Is different than everyone else (Aurelia claims to be neither "Greaser" or "Preppy", although her clothes would've likely gotten her into trouble, as it was taboo for women to wear jeans at the time. This would mark her as a Greaser)

*Chararcters are attracted to the Mary-Sue for no reason (examples including Mutt and the jock at the start of the story)

The biggest indication of a Mary-Sue is having no flaws. In this story, Aurelia is perfect, and that's just not realistic. Give her some flaws, (such as making her a bit less inteligent, make her cranky at times, make her sidetracked by simple things, etc)

Remember, I am trying to help you improve as a writer and not just be cruel (I think you have talent that can be develped farther) and this review is helpful critisim. I hope you find this review helpful.
LilweenGalatrass chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
It's amazing ! The story is great well done ! :O

It really looks like an Indiana Jones' film ! :D
lotsofbrolly chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Great chapter! The Philosopher's Stone! Great idea! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep 'em coming! :-D