Reviews for Fevers
T'Lu chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Great story. Glad Matt saved Luke from a life of crime, and that that jerk Barker won't be leading any other kid astray. Very nice touch to have Luke steal only part of the farmer's money. And of course, it all ended with Matt and Kitty in bed - as all good Gunsmoke stories should! ;-)
mahc chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Always like sick or ouchie Matt. And, of course, TLC from Kitty. Thanks!
lilyjack00 chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Glad Matt and Kitty got to be feverish together! Very nice story.
lj
tjp chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Fantastic story. I love the worry that Matt and Kitty have for one another. Matt being so concerned that Kitty was wore out from taking care of him. Glad that Doc set him straight and Matt took her away for a few days. Love the fever they cause each other.
Keep writing. You are doing an excellent job of it.

Janie
lostcowgirl chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Thanks for a bit of M & K fever. It's a sweet tale of their love for each other and Matt's wish to help an essentially good young man to not make mistakes from which there's no turning back just as he was helped at that age.
anotherredhead chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
To me, one of the best things about Matt and Kitty was how they were always more worried about each other no matter what kind of danger they might be in themselves. You captured that nicely, and I love the happy ending.
tengland2 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Nicely done. Glad M/K were able to escape out to Bess' cabin and of course she would ensure they had everything they needed.
Think Luke got just enough time to make an impression on him. Thought he might have spent it in jail and not the penitentary. Polite to thank Matt, for what he had done.
Now to get those two out of the cabin bed, back to Dodge, back to work and back to the bed they would probably rather be in.
ladybrit chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
That was great story, I loved the caring between Matt and Kitty, and the ending was perfect. I really enjoyed 'fevers', thanks for writing.
tengland2 chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Luke did what he was suppost to ride for help in Dodge. Now to get M back to Dodge for Doc to do what he can and K to stay beside the big man. Nicely done. Glad Baker is dead.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
I like this turn of events. Great story. Hope Luke brings help quickly.

Janie
cheyenne1963 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Great story can hardly wait for the next chapter. I am following several stories and you all do the same thing you get to the good part and leave us wanting more. LOL
tengland2 chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Doesn't seem like Matt is that far from Dodge, but Newly, Sam etc would have a bit of difficulty, since they really don't know which direction to head. Kitty still seems to be upset with herself for not realizing how sick Matt was.
FINALLY, got Matt, Luke and Barker in the same place. Hoping Luke contiues to do what Matt is expecting him to do, head for Dodge.
ladybrit chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
I'm glad that Luke has come to his senses. Now maybe Matt can get the help he needs. Great story so far, looking forward to the rest.
Accidental Cougar chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
I finally catch up and you leave me hanging. Can't wait to see what happens next.
lostcowgirl chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Can't wait to read what happens next. Matt's in a pretty bad way and being hit on the head sure didn't help. Poor Luke, Matt will have to speak up for him in court once they find out he was coerced into leaving Matt to die on the prairie.

Elaine