Reviews for Passover
Lauren chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
This is an awesome fanfic, absolutely loved it! Couldn't have had enough of this. I will read this again and again. Thank you!
enj412 chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
This is absolutely beautiful and so perfect. I love it so much. I have read it innumerable times, but it gets better each time. You totally get Tobias and make him even more loveable than he already is. Thank you. I sure miss your writing!
Boop chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
please write more chapters or at least finish the book
Swamy chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
I really liked to read this because it felt very true to the character, you went into details without making it boring and managed to write secondary characters well. The way he fell for Tris was very gradual and realistic, and I liked the subtle way how you touched upon his sexual desire. I think you did a great work with this story.
Demonic girl111 chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
T-T-THAT'S THE END! SAY WHAT?! NO NO YOURE JOKING RIGHT? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE! T_T WAAAAAAAH YOURE NOT JOKING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND WISHED IT DIDNT END!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
why is he leaving?
Amelie chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Every single chapter was fabulous. This has helped me understand Tobias way better, and thanks so much for writing this!
Amelie chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
I am so loving this!
Amelie chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
This is amazing! Love how you expanded on how Tobias mentioned Tris to Shauna. Keep up the awesome writing!
101olive4u chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
OOOH! I love this story! So devastated that its ended!
101olive4u chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Great chap! Hope there's more like it!
laser97 chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Well-written! Love it!
scc318 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
You have lovely style:)
Windchimed chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Another great story - you have a lot of talent. You provided some great insights into Tobias' perspective in this version of "Divergent.". Thanks for sharing this!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2014