Reviews for Passover
Excellent.
bamberlee chapter 8 . 5/27
Nailed it.
bamberlee chapter 7 . 5/27
This story is fantastic-I really can't express it enough. You have an incredible talent and understanding of the characters. It is absolutely perfect. :)
bamberlee chapter 6 . 5/27
Another fantastic chapter-thank you very much!
bamberlee chapter 5 . 5/27
Nothing but smiles from me!
bamberlee chapter 4 . 5/27
Fantastic chapter! Loved every bit of it. I'm so excited to be able to read more of Divergent from Four's POV. Your writing is excellent. :D
bamberlee chapter 2 . 5/27
Love, love, love Tobias' point of view
bamberlee chapter 1 . 5/27
I love this! I just found it. I had read Three Parts Dead (3 times lol) and didn't realize you had actually written several Divergent fan fics until I clicked on your author name. Then, lo and behold, I find several more! Love your writing, and now I'm so excited to find these stories! This will keep me busy for awhile-can't wait! Thank you!
Faith O chapter 5 . 4/21
I had that same impression (Evelyn) when I first read the fear landscape scene too.
Lauren chapter 9 . 10/16/2015
This is an awesome fanfic, absolutely loved it! Couldn't have had enough of this. I will read this again and again. Thank you!
enj412 chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
This is absolutely beautiful and so perfect. I love it so much. I have read it innumerable times, but it gets better each time. You totally get Tobias and make him even more loveable than he already is. Thank you. I sure miss your writing!
Boop chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
please write more chapters or at least finish the book
Swamy chapter 9 . 4/15/2015
I really liked to read this because it felt very true to the character, you went into details without making it boring and managed to write secondary characters well. The way he fell for Tris was very gradual and realistic, and I liked the subtle way how you touched upon his sexual desire. I think you did a great work with this story.
Demonic girl111 chapter 9 . 3/27/2015
T-T-THAT'S THE END! SAY WHAT?! NO NO YOURE JOKING RIGHT? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE! T_T WAAAAAAAH YOURE NOT JOKING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND WISHED IT DIDNT END!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 11/30/2014