Reviews for Passover
Swamy chapter 9 . 4/15
I really liked to read this because it felt very true to the character, you went into details without making it boring and managed to write secondary characters well. The way he fell for Tris was very gradual and realistic, and I liked the subtle way how you touched upon his sexual desire. I think you did a great work with this story.
Demonic girl111 chapter 9 . 3/27
T-T-THAT'S THE END! SAY WHAT?! NO NO YOURE JOKING RIGHT? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE! T_T WAAAAAAAH YOURE NOT JOKING! I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND WISHED IT DIDNT END!
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
why is he leaving?
Amelie chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Every single chapter was fabulous. This has helped me understand Tobias way better, and thanks so much for writing this!
Amelie chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
I am so loving this!
Amelie chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
This is amazing! Love how you expanded on how Tobias mentioned Tris to Shauna. Keep up the awesome writing!
101olive4u chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
OOOH! I love this story! So devastated that its ended!
101olive4u chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Great chap! Hope there's more like it!
laser97 chapter 9 . 6/11/2014
Well-written! Love it!
scc318 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
You have lovely style:)
Windchimed chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
Another great story - you have a lot of talent. You provided some great insights into Tobias' perspective in this version of "Divergent.". Thanks for sharing this!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
IM FUCKING CRYING!
CRYING
C. R. Y. I. N. G.
CRYING
THANK YOU!
Readforfun123 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I really like the story so far! But I feel like it's somewhat to sappy... But it's still good though!
Mindioneal chapter 9 . 12/8/2013
AWESOME story! I wish you wrote the real divergent. You hold not butchered it like Veronica did.
Mindioneal chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Love this story so far! I feel like you wrote divergent & are writing this one from Tobias point of view.