Reviews for A Moment Aside
sarajm chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Lol. Another one I don't think I read, though I certainly remember the wonderful Patient Zero.

Delirious Merlin is so cute. 'blurry blue person'. HAHA.

Gaius may have better things to do than watch Merlin twinkle, but I'd be happy to volunteer for the duty :D
Evanlyn Winter chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Omg this was so funny. I loved it!
givemeawinchester chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
I LOVE IT
natcel chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
"i fail at eyes" this could be my favourite line in a story ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
More!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wahahahaha! Thank you for this one shot, it really helps ease the angst in the original story. :)
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This was a very sweet oneshot! The "I fail at eyes" and "tastes like condescension" made me laugh out loud haha these sound like some of the inside jokes you mentioned sneaking in; you must have funny friends! Great job as always! I can't wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Hey, loved this,
Fav lines
"No, save the pyjamas"
"What in the name of huckleberries are pyjamas"
fariedragon chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
LOL! Merlin is funny when he is delirious.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
XD I love this! "What in the name of huckleberries are pajamas?" lololol
natcel chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
oh my god how seriously was that? best ever concussed merlin without a doubt.
SilvertonguedClotpole chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
My heart. You know how to make me smile and cry all at once. Beautiful. 'Father' 'My Son' 'Precious sleeping form' 'Most important person in his life'...Lovely. I always thought Merlin and Gauis' relationship in the show was never expanded as much as I'd have liked. A great add on to Patient Zero.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
The last line clinches it... this is Perfect!
audhds chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
The bed tried to knock me off... I will be sure to discipline it later! I am suffocating from laughing :) wonderful, and huckleberries are awesome i bought some huckleberry jam on holiday in America once :) x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
"Mother." He nuzzled Gaius' shoulder. "When did you get
so- round?". Lol. I can just imagine Gaius' face.