Reviews for Fairy Tail's Phoenix
RoseBloodmane chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
I haven't really read this all the way, but it sounds pretty interesting. I did scan parts of it and will read it all the way through at some point. I would like to see what happens when this is finished, but this hasn't been updated sense 2013 so I don't think that will happen anytime soon.
LilLinkGirl chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
Dude you were so close to the end and you just stopped? Come, come now! Please come and finish what you started. Please!
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 20 . 5/7/2016
Oh my word! Please update! I really want another update!
SafireRansomePoseidonsDaughter chapter 20 . 6/8/2015
Please continue! This story is beautifully written and I love it!
YandereNekoSenpai chapter 20 . 9/1/2013
HE'S CHEATING ON HER HE'S CHEATING ON HER!
An Ace of Spades chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
WHAT DO YOU MEAN LAXUS IS AN EVIL ASSHAT-ISH TRAITOR? I TYPICALLY LOVE LAXUS. X.x Heartbroken nao. Gonna go huddle up in blankets with some ice cream. (ノ_)
YandereNekoSenpai chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
Yukino's gone? Maybe she's gonna go get help...
ShinigamiReiko chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
Its official and i'm not taking it back. YOUR STORY IS THE FREAKING BEST I HAVE EVER READ! The plot is original, its not too fluffy or too boring, its perfect. So please update soon or i will freaking die
YandereNekoSenpai chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Best story I've read in a week! Update soon!
Luna Charmcaster chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
please update _
dominiquesb4 chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Wow! This is a great story! At first I didn't know what to think of it but with each chapter I get more and more engrossed in what's going on. I can definitely say this was not what I was expecting and I am so happy for that. I've never read a story like this so I'm am super excited to see what happens next. I've been holding off on reviewing until I finally caught up, but I've literally been reading this every chance I get. It was so hard to tear myself away from it. I can't wait til you post the next chapter. You are awesome!
moocow4me chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
Good good XD I love this story, I believe it should be a NaLu!
An Ace of Spades chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
Aww. I'm not sure if it's flattering or insulting that my thought process made ya laugh. O.o Let's just go with flattering. .
WELL. I can safely say that that was the most legit explanation for the dragon's dissapearances I've ever read. Extremely badass.
An Ace of Spades chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
I KNEW that the flying food company was using kids for the experiments! My brain was totally grasping for guesses. But MUAHAHAHAHA.

Ya know, for some reason I pictured Natsu running out of the hut yelling 'THIS IS SPARTA!'... O.o meh.
Keep up the mega badass story! Please! . 3
An Ace of Spades chapter 15 . 5/19/2013
LEVY ISN'T A TRAITOR. OH MY GOD. I LOVE YOU.