Reviews for Pet Peeves of the Tesla Household
Goldenheart of RiverClan chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Wow. Poor Dave and Coil. Scarred for the (unfortunately short) rest of their lives. Can you imagine being a terrified tribute seeking solace from your wise, wonderful mentors and tentatively opening the door to their room and then...what are they DOING in there? I'd be traumatized, and perhaps a little offended that my mentors don't at least have the decorum to keep it in their pants when my life is on the line. But I would also see the humor in it. Eventually. :)

And furthermore, I stand corrected. This, not the first chapter, is the funniest scene in the whole story. It made my day that much better.
Wetstar chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Haha, ohhh that was brilliant!
TheFlamingArrows chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
awww cute cant wait for the next chapter :)
Wetstar chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
*bawls* Why must you make me love Coil and Dave? I know they're gonna die!
Wetstar chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Oh gosh, that would drive me insane! Good chapter though! :)
Goldenheart of RiverClan chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Ah, the great toilet seat debate. I've never understood it. In fact, I've never understood why the seat needs to go up anyway. That hole is big enough as it is. (Perhaps Wiress can do what my mom did when she was potty-training my kid brother, which was to put Froot Loops in the center of the toilet bowl and tell him that he got "bonus points" for hitting them. It worked.)

This whole story is adorable (I love humorous fluff), but this one made me laugh the hardest. Keep it up.
TheFlamingArrows chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
They are so cute I hope you update soon :)
TheFlamingArrows chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
this is so cute you have to do another chapter, please update soon
Adorable Goth Chick chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
haha
thx god
i was starting to think ur goin into the m rated stuff
24 | « Prev Page 1 2