Reviews for Pet Peeves of the Tesla Household
Dustpool chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
Oh. My. Wires!

I think I laughed to much! Not only was my roommate giving me looks, but everyone in the class were! (Note to self: don't read this story in class) I was in tears laughing so much! Poor Coil and Dave, but still... I'm laughing just writing this! They must be scarred for the rest of their life... even if it is only a few days...

Well, that is a important lesson they learned. Always lock your doors... better make a note about that.

KT you did it again! But, thanks to you, I had to read this out loud... they won't be asking me to do that next time! So, thank you for that as well.

This is the most funny thing I have seen all day!

- Dustpool
Goldenheart of RiverClan chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Wow. Poor Dave and Coil. Scarred for the (unfortunately short) rest of their lives. Can you imagine being a terrified tribute seeking solace from your wise, wonderful mentors and tentatively opening the door to their room and then...what are they DOING in there? I'd be traumatized, and perhaps a little offended that my mentors don't at least have the decorum to keep it in their pants when my life is on the line. But I would also see the humor in it. Eventually. :)

And furthermore, I stand corrected. This, not the first chapter, is the funniest scene in the whole story. It made my day that much better.
Wetstar chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Haha, ohhh that was brilliant!
TheFlamingArrows chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
awww cute cant wait for the next chapter :)
Wetstar chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
*bawls* Why must you make me love Coil and Dave? I know they're gonna die!
Wetstar chapter 8 . 11/3/2012
Oh gosh, that would drive me insane! Good chapter though! :)
Goldenheart of RiverClan chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Ah, the great toilet seat debate. I've never understood it. In fact, I've never understood why the seat needs to go up anyway. That hole is big enough as it is. (Perhaps Wiress can do what my mom did when she was potty-training my kid brother, which was to put Froot Loops in the center of the toilet bowl and tell him that he got "bonus points" for hitting them. It worked.)

This whole story is adorable (I love humorous fluff), but this one made me laugh the hardest. Keep it up.
TheFlamingArrows chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
They are so cute I hope you update soon :)
TheFlamingArrows chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
this is so cute you have to do another chapter, please update soon
Adorable Goth Chick chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
haha
thx god
i was starting to think ur goin into the m rated stuff
25 | « Prev Page 1 2