Reviews for Dimming of the Day
OzzyJ chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Ooooh I liked this! Great character piece - thanks for sharing :)
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
nice... can't help but sympathize with Sharon and her thankless position, bound to be even more so in taking over major crimes... would definitely like to see more of this kind of introspection.. well done!
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nice story! I imagine it was the shock of Sharon's life to be offered Major Crimes.
ManateeMama chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Very enjoyable. Thanks for writing a The Closer/Major Crimes fic.
MargotGrissom chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nicely done! I really enjoyed this.
gallena chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Excellent job w/Raydor's character. You nailed her. Love to see more.
Fallen austin chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I've only just started watching major crimes, have to admit it's b/c of the actress who plays Sharon I just lover her ;)

This was great writing, I could hear her voice with your words. Could picture the condensation on the wine glass & wanted to join her...lol

Thanks for sharing this, would love you to write more of her character. :)
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Loving it so far hopefully you can add more when you find time.I would love a TEEN rated romance with Sharon and Flynn if you ever get time to write that You!
CaityBeloved chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You know, I never thought I'd see you write a Closer/Major Crimes piece, but I am super glad you did! This was a great little character piece on Sharon Raydor. My only complaint is that it is so short and that we don't get to see any actual interactions between Sharon and anyone(*cough*Brenda*cough), but I liked it.
Nevada10 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Excellent. I heard Sharon Raydor's voice.