Reviews for Beautiful Goddess of Mine
Leafily chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
(Viridi voice.) You skipped over a lot of things that happened in the story. But, you did get Pit's relationship between Pit and Palutena right. Palutena's a Mother figure/Big sister figure/Best friend to Pit.
Starah chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
i like it. Just like i love ...sweet 3
Link's Little Brother chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awwwwww!
That was so depressing, yet so cute at the end!
Great job! :D
-LLB
DrkVrtx chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I like the transition into Pit waking up besides the Rewind Spring, though without any mention of Pittoo or Pit's sacrifice for him, it may be confusing for some readers.

"You're useless to me!" and "I don't need you anymore!" were the most painful things in the world...and those few words you spoke to me have scarred me forever".

Given the circumstances, I think Pit saying that Palutena scarred him forever is a little bit exaggerated. It's more likely that he was hurt at that particular moment, but deep down he knows it isnt really her saying those things and is able to push that feeling away. Still, there's nothing necessarily wrong with what you wrote, I'm just nitpicking lol

It would've been interesting to see how Pit would have reacted in the aftermath of accidentally killing Palutena...I remember shooting at HER like a madman on my first attempt at that fight *facepalm*
Gnat1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I liked this, excellent work!