Reviews for Small Light
Hurricane chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
If you told me a week ago that I'd be shipping Yuzu and Hanatorou, I'd say that one of us is on drugs. Or very, very, VERY old rotten moldy food! However, somehow you managed to make it happen, and for that I congratulate you! That being said,I had the same reaction as Ichigo did for a minute.
"I-Yuzu-Hana-Whaa?"
Thank you, and please continue this.
PS: Forgive me for the long review, I'm not sure if there is a limit.
mspris chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
I usually don't leave comments until the story I'm reading is over but... I really like this story and I'm getting a bit impatient for and update lol... you're doing a great job and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
ThunderClaw03 chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
great job keep it up. I Remember the First time you posted this story. I remember some of the future chapter lets just say that anyone who wants to date ichigo's daughter or makes her cry is going to have a very pissed off dad mom big brother aunts and uncles. to deal with. the big brother could sent them flying 50 yards in one hit hope you update soon
wannabe writer chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
are the fireflies her zanpaktou
Guest1987 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
I also like it that you're not planning to pair Karin up with Toshiro, like almost everybody does. Looking forward to seeing what happens next, I can't remember what happens next.
JulCan1987 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
This was a nice chapter, Yuzu and Hanataro at the end were adorable together. I hope you get to finish this story this time, good luck. By the way Thunder Claw03, you can't feed that bastard to the dogs, the poor things will get food poisoning, feed him to the pigs, they'll eat anything, even shit.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
the bastard that hurt hanataro is so going to get his ass handed to him on a silver platter. after it's been chopped up fried and feed to dogs. update soon
star's dreams chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
SD: I remember this story. I like to keep up with it as you go on with it I hope.
ThunderClaw03 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Great job keep it up. When they find the git that did that to hanataro all his friend will kill him. Now to add to my comment there will be about a hundred or so people who will want to kill the guy that made Yuzu's life the last 5 years a living hell
JulCan1987 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I like this story, I liked it before but I didn't have an account back then.
Big Sis of 8 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
At first I said naw, I won't read that one... Then yeah ok I'll give it a shot... Then yeah! This is awesome! So there you have it. I love your story and can't wait for the next update! :)
ThunderClaw03 chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
yes but not as much as she could have changed. Kukaku isn't the only 1 who's going to want to Kill the bastard Sabarou in the slowest most painful way posible. Ichigo, his inner hollow, Karin, Isshin, and Orihime will want to help. Orihime so they can Revive him then kill him all over again update soon
Keitoz chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh my gosh. That was heart wrenching sad. I started tearing up.
Isangtao chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I'm very interested in this story.

The pairing (assuming its Hanataro/Yuzu) is curious one, and this story is probably the best one out there regarding this particular couple.

It makes me feel bad that my own story isn't as good, but that's life.

Anyway, I don't want to complain, but I really feel that Hanataro should at least have some basic training in sword fighting. After all, he did graduate from the Academy.

Update when you're ready!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Great job keep it up update soon