Reviews for First Week Back
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
This is the second time reading this story. pretty please, write another f/fic like this one, maybe detailing funny situations or absurd conversations b/w b&b, something like the car conversations 'either bickering about the details of a current case', or 'the type of suspect they're currently investigating', or b&b trying to compete which is more frustrating, 'the FBI techs supposedly screwing something of great importance up at the crime scene' or 'several interns & Dr Hodgins having the lab go into lock-down due to an experiment gone (really, really wrong)', and at the end of one of these b&b are 'bickering', at either the FBI 'in booths office' or at the lab, not really caring who's witnessing it... 'who has the right to whine & cringe ova a migraine, caused by the whole debacle, they're being watched by their colleagues/friends, who are astounded at how ridiculous the situation ended up being...

ch 6 / night 6 was your best of this f/fic, it had me choking laughter & in tears.
Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
mphs95 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
What about both?
mphs95 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Bones hopped up on Moonshine is sooooo funny! Both choices are good
addicted2clana chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Very nice. This was a great story.
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Love this story. I do have to say about the first chapter, though, for me, I would pick them up when they cried. I know that's a totally different way of doing it than many moms do, but I think it fostered a really good relationship between myself and my babies. They knew they could trust me and could come to me with anything. Still do. Anyway. Good story and I like the reality you stuck in here. Life is good, but it's not always rosy.
Krissy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I'm not a mum, but I know exactly what you mean, it won't teach them anything and they will always cry until they get what they want
Becksbones chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
I just found this one. It was great.

Now I have to get to doing my household chores
I've been neglecting.

Becks
OliviaRose05 chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
So sweet!
DarkMinds chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Just read this now, loved how it was written. Would LOVE more, maybe about their first month or something?
JBCFlyers19 chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Great story! I enjoyed reading it!
NikkiR5 chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
That was a really good story and I can't to read what other storys you have written. Good job!
NikkiR5 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Damn Booth has gotten himself in a mess and like the old saying is pay back is a pain in the butt. good chapter.
NikkiR5 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Now that was funny and poor Booth not sex for him and Bones wins he slept on the couch .. and poor Hodgins he is going to kick whats coming to good chapter.
NikkiR5 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Good Chapter so far and I can't wait to see what you come up with next . And weather or not Christina finally sleeps in her room with out Bones in there with her.
razztaztic chapter 7 . 11/6/2012
These were so sweet! Loved all of them!