Reviews for Art Wars
Brittandsan4evs chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Wow, totally amazing, I loved it
Cido16 chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
Love it! You're a great writer! Don't stop writing!
M206 chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
Cute story, bummed it's over:(
knowthescore chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
This was just so super adorable. Thank you so much for writing it!
M206 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Short but cute chapter:)
qwert232 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
D
M206 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
That's weird that Brittany "didn't have the time" to take down the pictures of her boyfriend before, but then pauses their conversation to do it.
qwert232 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
What? A boyfriend?! Please don't do this to me :'(
Awesome chapter! D (But plz don't wait to long to update)
groooviecat chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
i dont understand why Santana is suspended given that she loves her job & is well respected by her peers & students. So the girl went off crying, it could be a one off incident but doesnt warrant her suspension AND Britt has a boyfriend? I certainly didnt see that coming...things are heating up fast so I appreciate your updates, fast, . :)
scruzii89 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
But Brittany kissed her back!
And who the hell doea this Jerry guy think he is?! Trying to be Brittanys boyfriend! Excuse me!
She belongs with Santana!
Brittana EndGame:)
M206 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
A suspension makes sense. Santana can't go around being cruel to people just because she's hurt. Everyone gets hurt at some point. That's life.
scruzii89 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
That's just rude how you left me hanging like that! lol
I'm liking this story! Keep it up!:)
M206 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Finally a kiss!:)
qwert232 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
OwO CLIFFHANGER! 'O I love this story, and i think you're a good writer, but it's one thing i'm getting really irritated on; sometimes you write like it has happend (has), and sometimes you write like it's happening (it). An exempel from chapter 3:
"I woke(has) the next morning, my whole body sore. I feel(it) the laptop's weight in my lap. Oh shit, I fell asleep on the couch.

I close(it) the lid and take a shower.

While I was driving(has), I skimmed over the timetable. One of Brittany's classes was first up.

I enter(it) the arts building, fully intent on just sitting there with a blank expression, but when I walked(has) into the classroom, I was(has) overwhelmed with so many artworks and supplies – It seriously put the English department to shame."

please don't do that in the next chapter, it's confusing me... But besides that i think you're an awesome writer and i'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter
tonguetied24 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Yay! I was happy to find an update of this! Can't wait for the next chapter!