Reviews for In the Fold
Specs2000 chapter 35 . 8/2/2014
Really excellent story. I was glued to my screen for almost two days reading between other responsibilities. Just kind wished you would have done an epilogue on Jim. Kinda wondering what happened to him in the truck with whom I'm assuming was Crowley. Keep up the great work!
crazykazykim chapter 35 . 12/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story! Great ending, except - what happened to Jim? Man, that Crowley, he keeps popping up everywhere.

Will be reading more of your stories. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Stop holding up your writing for reviews, people want to read and they will review or not. I do like the story, good on that.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Please stop begging for reviews. Your story is better than that and it's annoying as h..., every chapter. You have a lot of reviews on this. It's good . Please let the threatening and begging stop!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
its good
Death-Muncher chapter 35 . 3/6/2013
Excellent super amazing story :) You are awesome. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
easily one of the best fanfictions ive ever read, this is so good!
SPNxBookworm chapter 35 . 1/18/2013
This is freaking amazing! im surprised this is not an episode of the show! You should seriously be one of the writers on the show! I absolutely loved it! Can't wait till you write another one...
I do have a question though...Jim and the demon part at the end...any sequel coming up? I dont know why and i might be really wrong but you mentioned RED eyes, TAILORED suit, BRITISH accent...i sense my fav demon CROWLEY coming in the picture...hehehehe (i go crazy whenever he is mentioned...sorry :P)
Do hope u reply and do hope to read more of your fascinating stories! :D
WinJennster chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
i hearby give you the 200th review. because i loves you muchly and your story needed a 200th, so here ya are.
love and demon bombs sister!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/12/2013
Just found your story. I thought it was great.
It kept my interest. I usually don't bother to read fanfiction that has this many chapters. However ,yours intrigued me. I liked your character Alice.
Colby's girl chapter 35 . 1/12/2013
Enjoyed the story and I will certainly be reading your next offering. Take care and thanks for the entertainment. Cheers my friend!
Shining-Dreamer chapter 35 . 1/12/2013
I don't like giving reviews to writers that are so pushy about them...

BUT, I had to ask. And I don't expect to be answered for my opening sentence, but whatever.

The way you ended it, everything in this last chapter... Is there going to be a sequel? The demon with Jim. I'm so damn curious! The hell was the deal? He didn't kill Jim, did he?

(And did Garth really find a sunk ape..?)

That last bit... Oh, Bobby... You so silly! Hehe

Anyays, just wanted to let you know that you're an amazing writer. This fic was really well-written and all the information sounded so legit. lol Awesome jobl
jokergirl94 chapter 35 . 1/11/2013
I am going to miss this story but I can't wait to read your upcoming ones. As for my favorite part I really liked this last chapter because it really showed the characters personality.
Halit chapter 35 . 1/11/2013
Awesome ending! Loved the last line. Thank you for an awesome fiction, looking forward to see more of your fictions! :)
Alienmom chapter 35 . 1/11/2013
Sorry to see such a great story end! Like how you ended it except for the cliffhanger about Jim, you must clear that up. Loved and look forward to your next stories.