Reviews for Journey To Become A Pokemon Master
Dan chapter 3 . 4/25
I think the egg is eevee
Dan chapter 2 . 4/25
Awesome
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
I think the move was hyper beam or hidden power... or it could be judgement... I have no idea... never played gen 6 games...
rainieForest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
what about damian's charmander? is ash going to capture him too? or is he not even going to be out into the story?
shedges19 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
hi there i wood like to adoption this story
mark chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
I'd say a relationship with Sabrina

or maybe Misty
ctopyx chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
It was hyper beam
26Naruto26 chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
This fic is turning into another ccatch a billion Pokemon story...
doubledamn chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Misty was always a bit of a b!tch in my opinion, sort of like a female Gary but to a lesser degree.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Whats in the egg? If the shell matches the pokemon's coat, I'd guess an evee or zigzagoon
doubledamn chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Pretty good. You've kept your quality and standards constant, pity you put the story up for adoption.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Pretty good, let's see if you can keep it up.
MoonlightBushido chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
I wouldn't mind being able to do something with the this story, I'd even like to edit and continue it. I love this story.
Ky111 chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Oh man such a shame your giving up this story, I've been really enjoying the read and Ash's pokemon and personality he's still the same guy but quite a bit smarter, I think it's because he's still very determined like always but is actually channelling it in a very productive way. I really like his team especially his Charmeleon and Scyther, plus his Eevee I wonder what it would of evolved into hopefully a Jolteon, Umbreon, Flareon or Leafeon.

I hope you either you change your mind about discontinuing this story (this would be the preferred option) or someone picks it up and continues it in your stead. Also about who Ash should end up with it's no question it should be Misty (pokeshipping all the way), although nothing should really happen until at least mid teens when hormones and puberty kick in.

Hopefully there will be a next one if someone does take over the story could you make a post about it, until the next one.
NightVVingz chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
May I adopt this story? I probably will have some time during the summer to do so, but it might not be as good compared to your writing right now...