Reviews for Leaving on a Jetplane
pianomouse chapter 5 . 2/12
Wonderful story, I love that you have given strength to Tony to be kind to himself. Thank you for sharing this.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
I liked it, really well written
bjq chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
please update soon
bjq chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
fabs
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
I love this. My dream is for Tony to leave these very ungrateful, nasty people behind. Time for some character development! So this is my ideal.
Geez, that sounded terrible (my character assassination I mean!) I don't actually hate any of them (well maybe one) but I really do dislike the way Tony is the fall guy for the show. The clown. He's so much more than that, so I love stories that see that and let him realise it.
xo
Hells Bells chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
Hi me again PLEASE tell me you will post more stories soon.I love your stories and how well you write the stories brighten my day and I am sending you a huge Abby hug in anticipation of new stories.
Hells Bells chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
This was brilliant and I need a sequel .I hope you are still writing you are a very good writer way too good to NOT be writing.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
Well done. My one criticism is the very short chapters. This one is a good length. Fortunately the story works with short chapters though so it doesn't hurt it.

Really good story though.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
My guess is the box with Gibbs' medals in it.

Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
Perfect.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Well written.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Excellent story idea. Terrific start.
KV74 chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
Very good story!
I like it that you wrote this last chapter. Tonys letters are so much like him, not bitter but neverless given somthing to make them think.
Thanks for sharing!
RainyDayReader chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Awesome start to this story. I'm already happy for Tony! ;)
erik chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
A well written departure.