Reviews for Living Among The Dead
MaxyAmy chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Plz continue this! I am liking this so far.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
AsheeCakes07 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Fantastic! Can't wait for more:)
Kitefire chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Great chapter,please keep up the good work! :D
Marcus Redfeild chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Good Chapter :)
Marcus Redfeild chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Alright, the emotion here was clearly evident in this chapter, so great job with that :)

the only nit-pick I have is, how was she running away from macon, and then somehow manage to end up on the road to clem's neighborhood?

Anyway, I'll read the next one :)
Marcus Redfeild chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
An okay start to a story :)

however, it seemed like the character was emotionless, even after her whole family became a meal in front if her. Almost like she didn't care, that's all :/

Anyway, I'll keep reading :)
KinKitsune01 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I really like the character Emily so far. i hope you continue this. :)
Black Jack278 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Awesome third chapter, I'm eager to see how Emily interacts with Lilly and the rest. Hell I want to see how Emily act around Larry, looking forward to more.
Chibilisous chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Wonderful fic you've got goin' on here! It isn't easy to write a story like this without it being too... well, aweful. But you're doing a terrific job at it and I am really looking forward to the following chapters. Keep it up! :D
Black Jack278 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Awesome chapter, I wish I had more to say but I'm kinda sick right now. :(
Padme4000 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
this is pretty good and I can't wait to see how you incorporate your character even more into the story especially with the later episodes. also how you portray the other characters like Lilly and that.
Luizao940 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Hey pretty good story so far, but something got me confused: Isn't Macon supposed to be a bit far from Atlanta? It's that Hershel's farm is nearby the city, and Lee and Clementine were taken by Shawn in Marietta (which I think is where Clem lives, and is nearby Atlanta), and Emily was getting out of Macon, and I don't think that Shawn and the rest were nearby the town when they were going to the farm. Other than that, I am really liking the chapter, and I hope that you post the next one soon!
SovietPony chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
My friend, you have been the first successful self insert I have seen on FF, you deserve a medal.
I will say, would appreciate some more conflict in the story, but oh well...
Vodka to you, Author. And stay Annon.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Okay, even though this is well written and all, you DO realize you're using the term "self-insertion" incorrectly, right? A self-insert fic is a fiction where THE READER puts their name and personal background story in the fic where you leave blanks for their name and leave their gender as neutral/avoid gendered scenarios.

This is more of a fiction in which you made an OC of yourself and put that OC in it, which would make it an OC fic, not a self-insert. :/ (Btw, most people already do this, but it's still technically an OC fic.)

Again, good job writing, idk if you are going to continue this or not, but just wanted to let you know about the technical error. Other than that, good job.