Reviews for Play the Game Tonight
Guest chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
Ohmygod NOOOOOOO POOR SAMMY AHHHHH
*pterodactyl shriek* *crying* WHY
reannablue chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
NOOOOOO! No story is allowed to ever end with Sam and Dean not together. I'm sure there is a rule book somewhere that states this. Heart wrenching ending. Look forward to more of your stories and the sequel to this one :)
elkohl chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Wow! Love your story!
I've read other SPN/THG stories before, your twist on it was wonderful!
SPN Mum chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
Oh no! Dean thinks Sam is dead, and Azazel is really Sam's father. :( I don't blame Sam for not wanting to go with Azazel, but I wish he had chosen to go long enough to grow up some, then maybe he could have got away. Now he is going to be a slave and he had his tongue cut out, so he's a mute too. *cries for Sam* I don't know where they sent him, but I know Sam's life won't be easy. Dean won't even know that he's still alive either.

I shall be waiting for your sequel. :)
Lisa Boon chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
This story was great! I really loved reading it. I am so glad to hear that there is going to be a sequel to it.
scooby31415 chapter 16 . 10/2/2014
Wow, this story was amazing ! Poor Sam and Dean :( but tgis story was so good, im sad its ended :)
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
I'm so f*cking angry right now. Hate hate hate hate hate Azazel, any death or torture conceivable would be far too kind
LAHH chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
Excellent chapter. I can't wait for the sequel
Shannon Makayla Smith chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
You have no idea how happy I was when I read there's going to be a sequel! I can't wait. I was really nervous to read this chapter, and I was glad I finally I did. Even though it was sad you made it happy- if that makes sense. I'm very excited to see what you have in store for the sequel! :)
SPN Mum chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Oh no! Poor Flash! It sounds like a big wolf or dog got him, or maybe it was a hellhound, since there were demons earlier. Sam and Dean managed to make it to the end, until one of the hounds took Sam from Dean. Dean didn't want to be the winner, he didn't want Sam to die, so he figured he'd let himself bleed out, and there would be no winners this time. It doesn't look good though, since they might send help to Dean before he can die. :(
Shannon chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Oh no! Are they both dead now?! Oh my goodness why couldn't they both just live! And I refuse to believe Sam died. I am so confused and excited for the last chapter. I hope there's a happy ending but I doubt there will be DX
LAHH chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
Excellent chapter! Indredibly tense. Thanks for updating
scooby31415 chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
No, sam cant be dead :( this is an amazing chapter... Please update again soon, youve left it on a really good cliffhanger :)
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
You're killing me here!
tired tazertrick chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Oh I hate you! ) sorry for not reviewing the other chaps, but I just couldn't stop reading! update soon please, the suspense is killing me! and now my fingers hurt because I am typing this on my kindle reader 12:07 AM