Reviews for Out of Luck
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
why don't you update anymore it has been a year and i really loved your story it is really wonderful. The story has a good plot and the characters are amazing. i have read all maximum ride books and because of that i believe you portray max perfectly. your story mad me smile. alot . when i started reading it i could not put it away. i would love it if you would update please. please continue the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
UPDATE! NOW! SOON! OMG I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Update! I love this idea and you are such a great writer! If you do not update, I will hunt you down and kill you in your sleep!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Update?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
I love this story but its only had 6 chappies for an entire year!
janet chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Please update. Don't tell me you've given up on this. Please.
rosalinda316 chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
I know you said "don't expect regular updates" but dang it I want this story to be revived! Your writing is fantastic and funny. You have the rare skill to write characters with believable reactions and interactions, even managing to make original characters that don't feel mary sue-ish or one dimensional. I sincerely hope this review might encourage you to brush the dust off this story and write again. (Or at the very least tell us you abandoned this gem so someone might be able to continue it... even if that continuation would be a poor man's version of your writing.)
Apocalypticas chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Did you really have to have a cliff hanger there!?
TissueCube chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
I believe in you. You can do this. Take your time. I love this story. Excitement.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
This is really good!
MayDragon chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
This is amazing! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
I love this storie o yes i do.
And as you can see, it loves me too
iluv2read5898 chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Please update!
Ravenclaw667 chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
Can't wait for the next update!
D