Reviews for Escalation
KatastrophicKat chapter 3 . 2/12
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I found part 1 yesterday and I'm hooked! It's been MONTHS! Please don't abandon this!
lachicarebelde22 chapter 3 . 1/25
Pls say you will be writing more I love scott & rogue
Merikatdreams chapter 3 . 1/4
Ugh I read your first story and didn't review because I was so eager to read the next chapter. Now I must wait for the update xD
Keep it up :)
Oh! And update soon please :D
hitsuruki4eva chapter 3 . 1/2
Great story.. I hope u update soon.
cilepe chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Worth the wait. :)
Lexi0Black chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter
MF 22 chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I was reading a story (Gloves and Visors, which is a good read) where Rogue had learned that her power wasn't just absorbing; she could send powers she had absorbed into another another mutant. She then sent the healing power she picked up from Logan Scott's way, thus healing the brain damage, and having him attain mastery of his power. You could do something similar.

Or, perhaps you could go a similar route that Rogue went down-perhaps have Scott's power be constantly active due to a psychological aspect. After all, he was quite young when his parents were lost in the plane accident, got separated from Alex, and his power manifested, and he didn't have control. All that trauma could have quite an impact on an impressionable mind, especially if he saw the kind of damage his powers can cause. That could quite possibly stand in the way of true mastery of his powers, and not the brain damage, even if it played a role in things. Understanding this would be the first step in helping Scott obtain the control he'd been yearning for for so long.
maji343 chapter 3 . 11/5/2013
Can't wait for more. I think Rogue or at least this version of her is good for Scott. She helps him find the balance between having to be serious when need be and letting out a little bit of his fun side at other times.
PermanantGuest chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
It always takes me forever to get around to reviewing. . .
So, I'm going to go ahead and assume that it was just a happy coincidence that two days after finally posting my reviews for your phenomenal story, we are blessed with two new chapters. Of course a very small, egotistical part of my brain will always think that I had something to do with it. Anyway, on with the review.
First, I'd like to take a moment to say welcome back. It's wonderful to know that you're continuing this great saga.
I think you are taking this at exactly the right pace. Yours. While the story may not be progressing forward just yet, I feel there is a very good reason for it. One of the things that draws me to this story is the amount of depth and insight into your characters, but I must admit I'm looking forward to some good old fashioned plot twists and some action in the chapters to come.
Eagerly awaiting more from you. Til next time.
Normal Mutant chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Please don't forget to disclose ownership to Disney also, since they now own Marvel/ Wouldn't want this to be taken down because lack of citation.
greenskinned chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Soooo good! I am fascinated by your writing. I really like your version of Rogue, she is intelligent, funny, playful, sexy, and a little wild. Scott is of course, Scott, still a little stiff around the edges but still oh so dreamy. Maybe I want to see more of a wild side to him, he is always so composed unlike Logan. Cant wait to see Jean's reaction to their new relationship. Logan, Why are you such an ass? Grrr...I wish bad things for him, cheating is not cool, you too Jean. Update when you can, I enjoy this story very much!
Silo666 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
nice cant wate to see more soon
Awe Struck chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Please, please update soon! I love where you're going with this. We need more Scogue! I love love LOVE this story so far. I'd been eagerly awaiting for this for so long!

-Your ever loyal fan!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Love it, a great start so far on a pair that isn't shipped often... Rogue and Scott really work here, the characters make sense, and I think the way you portray cyclops is especially effective. Hope you continue.
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Lulz, sweetnwss, please keep it up _
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »