Reviews for To The Beat Of Your Heart
madammiscena chapter 16 . 3/15
This is a fantastic piece. It really tugs at the heart strings. Keep up the wonderful work. Good luck with school...but if this story is any proof of your work, you will do amazingly well!
Zebrastreifen chapter 16 . 2/7
I absolutely love this story! I know it's been more than two years, but is there any chance you'll continue this? I'd really love to read how Liv helps Alex get through this!
Serena chapter 16 . 4/17/2015
I hope you will update this wonderful story soon. I'll be waiting!
coolspot chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
Please update this fantastic story!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
so did she hurt her friend or not and who was the guy her dad or the suspect?
lovingfanfic2death chapter 16 . 1/19/2014
Love the story. I hope there will be more chapters too come..love that Olivia is giving her some space but,no leaving...love these two women.
138485T chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
I hope Alex can open up to Olivia more, I'm certain there's more to tell. I'm very pleased you updated...and hope you don't leave it too long before you do again :) Tara x
Ty chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
I love this story:) waiting for the next chapter.
bethiem chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
it was great seeing this update! i'm really enjoying where you are taking this one, and can't wait for the next one. thanx so much for sharing, beth.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
I have really missed this story. Glad you are continuing.
iamtheunknown15 chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Thanks for the update! Worth the wait!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
At least Alex is talking to Olivia. It can be a good start for her to finally open everything up. Looking forward for the next update.
ladybugsmomma chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Take your time. I understand how life gets in the way. Keep up the great work though!
tummer22 chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Glad Alex didn't toss Liv a side or get angry and continue to ignore her.
Bkwrmchar chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
Thank You for a very enjoyable chapter.