Reviews for Serpent Knight
Drake3 chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
Ahh...A star wars post yuzhong fanfic..Cool..

But u know, I feel that wanton is a bit sideous as sideous was to his Master..

Keep on going
JonWilhoit chapter 2 . 5/27/2004
I really like your writing style Wobbly. As a great fan of star wars, I truly do believe this subject deserves more exploration. The strength of the Empire (and any dictatorship really) was that all of the power was embodied in one will, one force. The problem with the New Republic and democracies in general is that a majority of represented officials have to agree to pass a majority vote, and with the many different political ideologies, that can be a dificult task. Just look to european democracies like Germany, Iceland, and Spain. With a myriad of political interests, it's hard to get people to agree to anything.

Anyway, where I guess I am going with all of this, is that the New Republic's problem is that there are so many selfish politicians and people only interested in their own political manueverings that nothing can get done in the New Republic bureaucratic system. During times of crisis, disjointed governments have a tendancy of pulling themselves together for the greater good, but often times that isn't enough . . . and that hasn't happend in the NJO series, which is one thing that doesn't really make sense to me. I don't think all the senators are really *that* stupid and naive are they?

Anyway, to continue with my point, I believe that if the empire had been around when the Yuuzhan Vong struck, things wouldn't have bogged down so much. The Emperor would have just mobilized the fleet and crushed the bastards . . . or maybe built a couple death stars and blast them into a million pieces (barring doval basin(sp) intervention, of course). I think it would be a great spin on your story to have these old hard-liners be insisting on a "New Order" like that of the Empire so that the galaxy can deal with the Vong, 'cos the New Republic did such a wonderful job of mucking it up. I think it would be a more logical incentive other than just "we need to get power back!"

I really hope you continue with this piece, and I wish you luck on your future endevours
Duo chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
Nice story as always, good story line even though i'm not that much into starwars. STILL UPDATE MORE AND UPDATE ON SEEKERS IN SHADOWS!
Phantom Pheather chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
NOOOOOO! You must continue this story! PLEASE! I have given you a review, so continue the story!
Gaeriel chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
Oooo, tasty plot! Mysterious men scheming behind closed doors always make for good exposition. Keep going, I can't wait for more of this fic!