Reviews for A Place to Call Home
Ladyinwaiting chapter 6 . 1/13
Great story ! looking forward to more of story in the near future! I truly enjoy this one.
ladyinwaiting chapter 5 . 1/13
GOOD STORY..,CAN'T WAIT FER MORE
Deb Meyer chapter 6 . 1/7
I loved the ending! Although, I'm very sad it has come to an end! Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!
Diggedydog chapter 6 . 1/6
A wonderful conclusion to the story and a very satisfying coming together story. Please keep writing in this universe. Thanks for the shout out.
millie2077 chapter 6 . 1/3
Simply Wonderful!
finabin chapter 6 . 1/2
Whoo Hoo very good and awesome. Very much more please. More adventures with Vin Ezra and the others in Cascade. I follow your works as they are always exciting and good. Maybe Mad Maude could come after Chris and try to take Ezra. Please more

Finn
sisturnickyahoo chapter 6 . 1/1
Happy New Year ! thanks for finishing this really well written interesting story ! So glad you are well and back writing and posting, thanks for tying up and combining this story with the others ! Really like that Jim and Blair are their teachers for the Sentinel and guide aspect !
JudyL068 chapter 6 . 1/1
Excellent story and addition to the series. I'm glad you were able to finish it. Happy New Year.
487carrie chapter 6 . 1/1
Absolutely love this! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Sineag chapter 6 . 1/1
Glad to see the story finished, Great job on it. Love the way you weave all the elements of the story together. It will be interesting to see if Adam continues to interact with the boys and other member of the team in the future. I hope you are not done with the series.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
Most excellent! Chris should find a way to contact Aunt Susan as well. I will bet she is still concerned about Ezra and would love an update and to see him.
mj chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
nice chapter. Sums it up well.
love this series.
Can't wait for more.
Terry Kay chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
Thank you! Made my New year's Eve.
Kathy M chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story, what a lovely finish this prequel has been. You're such a great writer I sincerely hope you keep on writing and gifting us with your creative wonderful stories. thank you
lunaz chapter 6 . 12/31/2016
A wonderful story. I loved how the guys were written. Unfortunately it left me wanting more of this au.