Reviews for A Place to Call Home
djmejn chapter 5 . 4/17
The wolf was Chris, the river otter is JD, the bear is Buck, the rattler is Nathan, the badger is Rain? and the sleeping lynx is Josiah? Not sure about the last two.

Can't wait for another installment. Hope one comes soon. Thank you!
barbaratakuyaho chapter 5 . 1/5
I am glad you left your stories up so people like me new to this grouping of stories can appreciate them. Thanks also for the time and energy you spent on them.
potterqueen86 chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
going to update anyt5ime soon
Madances chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I found the story this morning. More, please!
Cathy M chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Worried about your long silence combined with that note at the beginning of this chapter. Think you could stick a little update on your bio page on how life's treating you?

Skin cancer took a friend of my brother's not too long ago, a young man in his early forties, and cancer, especially skin cancer runs though out one side of the family for the last several generations.
For goodness sakes people, wear sunscreen, get new or suspicious spots checked - soon! Don't procrastinate! And have a spouse or close friend check your back now & then.

(OtterJ.D., BearBuck, WolfChris, LynxVin, BadgerJosiah, RattlerNathan)

Interesting that you pair would Buck with the bear. Bears are sometimes seen as comical and clownish in circuses, which works great with Buck, who can turn from playful and comical to deadly in an instant, but Buck's been famously paired with the wolf so often it's deeply embedded in the canon. I'll say that Nathan's matched with the Snake since those have a traditional healing association in some folk cultures, as well as on the physician's Rod of Aslcepius, which leaves to Josiah the Badger, powerfully built, patient, but terrible when enraged. On the other hand, didn't some author, NotTasha perhaps, name Nathan's horse 'Badger'? Oh, dear.

At any rare, please update soon, real life and the muse permitting!
thecookiemomma chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oh, I have to guess on the spirit guides. Chris is the wolf, Buck the bear. JD the otter. I think that Nathan is the rattler and Josiah the badger, though it could be the other way around. Ezra is the lynx and Vin is the kit. I like it.
JadWol chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Sorry to hear about your run in with skin cancer; hope all is well with you now. I just read the fifth chapter of your Wonderful story and sure hope you are writing the 6! Looking forward to more and I have no idea of the spirit animals other than the wolf might be Nathan's.
487carrie chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
I love this story! I'm glad I'm not the only one trying to figure out which animal goes with each character. Thank You for sharing this. PLEASE update soon!
sisturnickyahoo chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope this finds you doing well and your health okay. I check in from time to time if you have added anything but your health and life comes first. Take care and I wish you the best. Thanks, Sterno...
hidez chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
This story is wonderful and I hope you plan to continue working on it. I love seeing how the boys ended up with Chris, and I suspect ending with the move to Cascade. It's a nice way of providing a back story to the series.

Thanks for sharing!
Elindira chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
I have always enjoyed this series and was pleasantly surprised to see you writing this after so long since I first read Cub & Kit. This combines my favorite crossover (Sentinel/Mag7 ATF) with my favorite category au (Kidfic). Thank you so much for continuing! I'm not good at critiquing beyond grammar/syntax issues even for the positives but I do enjoy how the story is unfolding. As for identifying the spirit animals, I'm a bit unsure of the first two but my guess is:

Otter JD
Bear Buck
Badger Josiah
Rattler Nathan
Wolf Chris
Puma Tanner (OW)
Puma Cub Young Vin
Fox Kit Young Ezra
(Last two are given of course *grin*)

Keep up the good work!
Ladyinwaiting chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
You are really good,maybe you could help me with the stories me and a sick friend did?
poolynn chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Another great chapter! I love all your stories!
newbiepeanut chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I love this story and can's wait for more. JD is the River otter, Buck the Bear. Josaih is the lynx, maybe. I think Nathan is the badger.
Crow chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Am loving this! I always wondered about the boys all meeting and to read that story as well as the originals that have been out. I just stumbled onto this story and am thrilled with it. I hope you'll be adding more soon!