Reviews for The Ponds' Presents
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I am STILL going through post pond depression. Have no idea when I'll get over it.
This was beautifully written
Professor Alice Song chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Really good! Please R & R mine! xox
Humus and Peeta chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Give me a second to wash the tears of me... That was so sad! You did an amazing job! Extremely well written! And i agree with u on the Steven Moffat thing!
felines chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Great job! I loved the concept of two gifts. This was really evocative and well written. Thank you for sharing!
sylar1610 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Even the Cybermen would have cried watching that Episode
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I really love that you had the Doctor set everything up for them for their lives. The really didn't have anything and were probably stuck in a whole other country than either of them were used to, much less a whole other time. I love how you wrote the progression of time for them and I'm thrilled that they ended up together in the end.
Storm2013 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is so beautiful, I really love the thought of the Doctor still looking after them in his own way. :)
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
that was lovely, and it's exactly how I imagined things going for them. I loved the reference to Canton, too! I haven't seen that in any other fics yet, and it fits perfectly. oh, all the Ponds, together as a family... the saddest happy ending ever.
The Linn chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I agree! THEY DESERVED BETTER!
Kearthable chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
OMFG I don't know if I should hate or love you right now. All my feels are pouring out again, but this was just so perfect and sweet and amazing. Those last three words were the end of my composure.
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
No, he really couldn't just abandon them. He wouldn't have... love how you fixed that!