Reviews for Breath of Life
KuroKanashimi chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
OmG you absolutely must Hurry & continue O.o this waiting is RAPEING me _'
Pojko chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Anya I assume. And with a brand new fancy toy. But who could she be working for? Disgruntled former Britannian nobles who are unhappy with this new order? Or did Marianne somehow repossess her body? I suppose only time will tell.

Good to see things progressing. Keep up the good work.
FalconRukichi chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
i dunno how t review because i'm too impressed by you with each episode. its good and made me love this story. kalulu is forever and please keep update because this fans never die and will support!

i cant stop smiling when re-read this fic
Durecel chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
You've no need to worry, this chapter is as good as the rest. And the dialogue is definitely clearer now.

As for who the pilot of the mystery knightmare is, based on a quote in this chapter 'Tag, you're dead.' and something that AlSmash said in his review, I'm going to change my guess to the former Knight of Six; Anya. As for who's responsible I'm going out on a limb here and saying Lady Marianne, as far fetched as that maybe. Only time will tell though.

Please keep up the good work and thank you for the response.
AlSmash chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Overall it's a really good job. I'm glad I could help on some of the scenes.

Already know who the pilot is, not exactly the most subtle of presentations, but I'm more curious as who is the puppetmaster behind the scenes, because there is no way she is the one running the show.
spanishcallos chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Hello,

Just read the last two chapters today. Great job, as usual. I really liked the mood of the past two chapters; it wasn't too sentimental or romanticized. I, for one, really enjoyed the exchange between Kallen and Lelouch in Chapter 7. I was smiling while I was reading it; it was very sweet.

Maria C.
Abe no Seirei chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
You made me cry! T.T
Were it not for the last two sentences I would be cursing you right now.
Why must you write so good?
Moneymaka chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Awesome chapter dude! It was definitely easier to follow the dialogue in this chapter. Also thanks for mentioning me and I can't wait to read more :)
MisterSP chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
**Objectively, they're equal, since not only are they written to be the opposing 'greatest warriors' for either side and always be tied in combat, but also whilst Kallen had a more advanced Knightmare than the Albion, Suzaku had his 'Live' Geass and so on.

While I know that that's what the series says, that always seemed really, really odd to me. There is *no way* that the Guren SEITEN can be more advanced than the Albion. None. The SEITEN is a 7th Generation frame, upgraded to 9th by people who did not design it, nor do they have the blueprints for it, with untested technology installed into it. The Albion, on the other hand, was built by the aforementioned upgraders from the ground up for the purpose of supporting the new technology they made. Unless there is some fundamental flaw with the Lancelot's very concept, then the Albion should be higher-spec than the SEITEN, unless they intentionally limited it's abilities. *If* they intentionally limited it's abilities, it's because Suzaku can't handle the SEITEN's specs (which they did say wasn't possible for a human, but they're clearly mistaken) so they didn't bother building the Albion to that level... but if Suzaku can't handle the SEITEN's specs, then that means that their technological disparity is all Suzaku's fault, and even if he had the SEITEN, he wouldn't be able to make use of it... which undermines any argument of them being equal, leaving Suzaku's Geass command as the only reason he can keep up with her.

Or maybe Cecile is a far better engineer than Lloyd is.

To put it another way, it's the same as Ferrari making a better car by using the body of several year old vehicle made by another manufacturer, than they can make themselves. It might be possible, but the idea is fundamentally flawed, and you would expect the opposite to be true.
dw77 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Yet another good chapter.
overdmacgregor chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Well I have to say everyone is royally screwed. I love the extra drama that gets put in. I feel the mood was getting to mooshy so hard core action is a really good touch.
xyperus chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I had just finished code geass and was both heart broken and admiring what a great story it on the refusal to admit he died I found your story and it made me cry again so for the love of god don't stop please continue writing.
Moneymaka chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
My brain was running in circles trying to understand the conversations that went on, but overall this chapter was really good! I can't wait to read more.
topearsXXVII chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I love how the chapter opened. Your writing style is just amazing and so detailed. It really adds on to the emotion while reading it. I've just read the first chapter, but I can say that I am definitely interested to read more! Keep up the good work, Magery, and I hope you have yourself a good day!
Myvampirepuppy chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
THIS. IS. TOOMUCHEPICFORWORDSPLEASECON TINUEITISAMAZINGANDMUSTSEEMO REUPDATESOON!
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »