Reviews for Our Secrecy
ExoSpectre chapter 11 . 4/12
Please I am not a huge an of Laven, but this is good
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 11 . 2/24
*gasp* your alive?! YOUR ALIVE! AND YOU FINALY UPDATED! TTHHAANNKK YYOOUU! BUT WHY YOUD STOP RIGHT WHEN HE SAID LAVIS NAME!? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
midnightheula chapter 11 . 2/10
This story is so cute, I love reading it. I can't wait to read the next update :)
P.s. I loved how you did the whole meeting thing ;)
CsillaDream chapter 11 . 2/9
THEY MET! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN *-*
&don't worry, I can understand how college can be ;-;
VeridianSoul chapter 11 . 2/7
Omg FINALLY! THANK YOU! :D
The Bakura's Muffin Company chapter 11 . 2/7
lahdfjhkhfld THIS IS SO CUTE!
HanasachiLullabytheFourteenth chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Wow, how sad. I hope they will overcome the pain they feel in their hearts. Yeah, it's sad, anyway. Thanks for another chapter, hope that other readers will appreciated your fanfic. :D *thumbs up*
The Bakura's Muffin Company chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Please update soon the suspense of this is killing me!
Gratsu-dragon chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
AMAZING chp. Makes me want to run around screaming! ;P
Also this chapter is cliff hanger-y cause I NEED to know what Łâvį said! :0 OMG
CsillaDream chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
CLIFF-HANGER! I want an uncle like Neah XD
I have a sinking suspicion they will see each other... but I'm sleep-deprived ;-;
&if only sleep was edible! I'D EAT IT ALL DAY! :D
Amazing chapter yet again

&&&I have a few DGM songs and they're soo lovely ;w;
VeridianSoul chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Ooooo im so excited! Lavi and Allen are gonna meet up right! :D btw i love Neah in this story. He's brilliant! Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Oh my gosh! I had just about forgotten what happened in this fanfic until I read it and I remembered! It is still as good as always! I feel happy! Thank you for updating its been so long since I've read this story!
CsillaDream chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
It lives! *-*
I hope it don't take months again... I may be busy but I'll help you out if you need to toss ideas back and forth for this fic I love this couple so freakin' much ;w;

Anyways good luck! &get enough sleep:D
HanasachiLullabytheFourteenth chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Nice story ; I hope it gets along. You're a nice and wonderful fanfic author then. Looking forward to read another chapter.

Lullaby-chan (Sings a lullaby at the midnight glaze)
Buntaichou chapter 9 . 12/1/2013