Reviews for Our Secrecy
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy
sen whitefox mako red demon chapter 13 . 7/28
Mako: WHOA! Did not expect that~ Nice cliffhanger...YOU ENDED IN A CLIFFHANGER CURSE YOU!
YaoiloverXD chapter 13 . 5/12
WHAT?! O.O I never saw that coming O.O I am like hyperventilating so please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update. I am in shock I really never did see that coming O.O
ohMYGOD
inuyashamunkey chapter 13 . 4/12
update fast. im no koala i cant hang that long
Bitin' Sun chapter 13 . 4/8
I luv it! I luv the way you write XD
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 13 . 4/8
Ok, you neeeeed to have the next chapter out as soon as possible! Please update soon!
VeridianSoul chapter 13 . 4/8
OH MY GOD THAT ENDING WAS WONDERFUL. I am sooo curious now omfg
OtakuShipping chapter 13 . 4/8
After Neah revealed Allen as his son, I immediately said 'dun dun dun', made the 'I am you father' reference appear, and then proceed to say "Plot twist!" in a idiotic voice. So I must say thank you for his plot twist.
Aiya Laven Walker chapter 12 . 4/3
Thnk you thank you thank you so much for updating I love this story so much so please continue to update
Firediva0 chapter 12 . 4/3
I love this story! It's horrible that they're fathers don't approve, and I hope they do soon. It better be longer, or else I might have to track you down and torture you to insanity.*Smiles super creepily while I cackle evily*

Hehe try me. XD JK, JK.

See ya soon!
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 12 . 4/3
Yay! You finally updated! And it was good, I like the fluffieness you had in it. Please update soon!
VeridianSoul chapter 12 . 4/3
Ahhh im so happy you are writing again!
ToLazyToLogIn chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Ahh update very very soon please! The suspense is killing me!
Firediva0 chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
This is so good! Though how could you live it on such a cliffhanger and not update for months? *pouts* I like this story so much! Please update soon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »