Reviews for Shadow and Rose
BlackGipsie chapter 40 . 8/27
This is the first fic in a long time that I have thoroughly enjoyed outside of the Kingdom Hearts fandom. It was straightforward and followed the actual game pretty well, but after finally getting to play Dragon Age Origins and quickly coming to love Alistair as a character this was pretty much exactly what I wanted right now. So thank you for all your hard work writing this, and hopefully if you go on to write the sequel I will be there to read it too. After I play the other games myself, of course!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 38 . 7/10
I do like how you explained Fiona's name being known. When I first read that, I felt it revealed a bit too much about her (I have always thought Goldanna's mother's name would be what would be known), but that you have that even Eamon did not know anything more than "Fiona" makes it work better to my mind.

In this whole fic, there is only one small mistake I can pick, and it's in this chapter - Gwaren is not in the north, it's south, on the coast southeast of the Brecilian Forest. I suppose how much it saw of the darkspawn depends on how far they progressed through the southern stretch of the forest.

Anyway, I finally got around to reading this because I saw your confession about not wanting it to end. I'm glad I did.
Inushire chapter 38 . 7/3
Poor Alistair, the hardships never seem to end for him. But if he gets even a slightly better resolution with his mother here then he did in Inquisition, I'll be happy. I'm a little sad this is ending but the sequel sounds promising especially because we will get to know Elissa more through her letters. The way you write her just fits with my image of a proper true hero warden which is hard to find because each warden is truly a reflection of the player.
Ash Lite chapter 38 . 7/3
Awesome! Cool as all others before this. I am looking forward to the next one!
Ash Lite chapter 37 . 6/20
This is amazing. I finished reading the whole of this fic already published a day or two back and I can't help but actually read it all over again. It is really amazing, I'd say. This was not too detailed like explaining all the fights and I am grateful for that. Nor was it too brief and experiencing the game (kind of) from Alistair's point of view was enthralling after experiencing it 4 times by The Warden. I especially loved the parts at Soldier's Peak. Brilliant work you have done! Well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Keep it up!
Inushire chapter 37 . 5/17
It's always been my head cannon that if Alistair becomes king with a warden queen at his side that Anora gets sent home to Gwaren. It always seemed a little stupid that one of the rewards for the warden was rulership of that area for several reasons. Loghain was a traitor but given how he treated men under his command I have no doubt that his people love him. They're reaction to being told their new Teryna or Teryn is the person possibly directly responsible for his death would probably include fire and armed revolt,aftermath of a blight be damned. That's the last thing a new commander of the gray needs with all the other responsibilities they have. Anora is the only one they will probably listen to, and while she may not like the loss of power I doubt she'll let anything happen that will make her lose more.
David Johnston chapter 1 . 5/17
The Grey Wardens don't tell anyone what the ritual is until the cups right in front of them and refusal at that point is no longer an option. There's a reason for that. The Wardens would hardly have the same respect and welcome if it was generally understood that they are proto-ghouls who have had the transformation slowed so that it takes 30 years instead of a few days.
olivegbg chapter 37 . 5/16
Thank you ever so much for this great story!
Pervinca T chapter 36 . 4/13
Ooh yay. An update :) looks like I missed the ritual chapter too. I liked your take on it, especially Morrigan speaking with Alistair beforehand.

I do hope you'll be able to update soon with that cliffhanger ;)
PFCDontKnow chapter 36 . 4/13
What?! Noo! You can't do that! Gaah! Cliffhangers!
Pervinca T chapter 33 . 1/4
Welcome back to both you and Alistair (I previously reviewed anonymously as katydid when I couldn't remember my login :p).

Getting to the exciting parts now. Can't WAIT to see what Alistair is thinking during the dark ritual (if you go through with it... I hope you do).

Liking the idea of continuations as well :)
Leanne d'Arnicourt chapter 32 . 10/24/2014
Please ! Write more ! Don't forget your poor followers !
Catherine chapter 32 . 10/19/2014
Omfgomfgomfg I've bookmarked this and read all the way to the latest chapter, but I realized that you haven't updated in two years ;-; have you continued the story on a different site?
Anyway, this is by far, my moray favourite fanfic with f! Cousland and Alistai 3
The Invisible Pretender chapter 32 . 6/17/2014
Nice chapter. Been waiting for this update for a couple days. I'm surprised that you had Oghren feel like the Warden is his daughter. I'm curious how you're going to word that bit in Awakening, when Oghren meets up with her at the keep.
eibhlin13 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
I liked the little bit of insight into Oghren's character. That was a nice touch. :)