Reviews for Chocolate Cherries
joe chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
i didnt really get how roxie was aliv e
Cheerfulbunny chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Criticism? Okay, I'll give you some. First off, there are several grammar and spelling errors I saw. Also, the relationship between the two progress way too fast. If you've been in a genuine relationship, you'd know. Otherwise, I found myself liking your story, while there 9isn't as much drama as you should, I felt myself becoming emotionally attached to the characters, particularly Joshua. Nice fluff, though you should get a betareader and improve your title and summary.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Storm has some very valid points, although I feel that this is still excellent writing. I was a bit confused by the ending (that was the point I guess) but it was still sweet. I hope to see more pieces from you regardless whether people are critical or not, you are a great writer! Good job and keep on writing!
Storm chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
..This was just bad. Hard to read, your OC is a Mary-Sue how could Joshua fall in love in a matter of HOURS and with someone in his condition he would've been in the ICU with how you described in the beginning and ICU patients STAY in the ICU.