Reviews for Not so Depressing
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is a nice story.
j9162 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was nice. I don't know about supermartian being over yet though. I think there's a very, very good chance there will be a turn around in their relationship somehow where maybe M'gann realizes she's wrong or is jealous or something of that nature. The real reason I think that though is that in the beginning M'gann saved Conner from his powers and anger, and now it's his turn to save M'gann from hers. That's just what I think they are going to do anyway, but who knows. They are constantly surprising us. Anyway, this was a great one-shot. I look forward to more from you.
YuukiChan95 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I ship them after watching that episode. Their ship name is Neverland. Do you get it? Wendy and the boy who never age. So cute!
Browniesarethebest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
My shipping name for them is Surprise. I used to ship Supermartian, but the second I saw the episode I shipped Superboy and Wendy. I think Surprise is a good shipping name. Nice work though!

Love,

Browniesarethebest
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
It's called Neverland! Wendy and the boy who never grows older. :3 I LOVE THAT NAME. AND THIS PAIRING. I WILL SHIP IT (like FedEx. XD)

I think it's cute an not too unoriginal. :3 They've only had minimal screen time so far anyway. :)
SpitfireChick chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I SHIP IT! I believe the fandom has named Wendy/Conner "Neverland" because Conner doesn't age like Peter Pan.