Reviews for Queen of the Black Veil
Astarael00 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I love your writing style, and your characterization of Lightning. Very interested to see how this develops.
For Spite chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I was quite leery of how you were going to pull this crossover off, but you managed it well. Further, both Lightning and Belit seem in character from what I recall (though it's been some years since I read the Conan stories with her in them and I haven't finished XIII yet).

The way you manage to make Belit both horrible and sympathetic is well-done and I liked Lightning's reaction to being invited to be Belit's queen. Just saying "okay" and going on to be a murderous pirate would have been too fast and too out of character, so I'm pleased with the route this is going. Your minimalistic but workable world building did a great job bringing these disparate settings together as well and I look forward to seeing more.
xxDster chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Etro and Bhunivelze. I knew this was going to be a unique fic when I read the description-whether good or bad, I wasn't sure. But you've absolutely enthralled me! I can't say that I'm at all familiar with Robert E. Howard or his works so I can't exactly judge your fic by those standards; Lightning, however, is completely in character, and I certainly applaud you for it. (I get rather picky when it comes to characterization.) Her interaction with Belit is fascinating, to say the least.

I must say, too, that I'm a fan of your writing style. It's a large part of what makes this experience pleasantly unique, aside from the premise itself. I'm really looking forward to further updates from you. My reviews may be frequent or sporadic, but know I'll be reading nonetheless. Kudos!
IresaFan chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Oh my...I guess they found some life there afterall. Light's situation just got worse then I thought. I was hoping they would become closer, but like this? Wow. I'm excited, but scared for them now. Really looking forward to the next chapter, I'm hooked to this story.
NPC016 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I wasn't entirely sure I'd enjoy the premise of this story, but am really beginning to get into it. Interesting crossover and this is a rather readable writing style (I'm not too familiar with Robert E Howard's writing, I assume it has influenced you here quite a bit?). Lightning seems rather spot on so far, and I like the fantastical feel of this "multiverse". Will be looking forward to updates!
berryshake chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
This is awesome!
Condor chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Ewww flesh statues?
That does certainly change things.
Can't wait to see whats next.
infinity6424 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Wow. This is amazing, and I just love how you write.
IresaFan chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Okay, I didnt know how I was gonna feel when I started reading this, but I must say that this not just awesome, but so wonderfully different from the FFXIII fics Im used to reading. I shall continue to follow this story, and Im looking forward to an update
Crofty1010 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Awsome, hope to see more soon.
Condor green chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Two opposing personalities clashing on a deserted island, what's not to like.
utenafangirl chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
hehe well the tides been turn and gaining its momentum of curiosity of where this is going... indeed interesting
2koe chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow this one is very different from other fics
But awesome story, so update
l3itterness chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Amazing writing style! Love the easy to follow yet detailed description. Very much enjoyed every minute reading this and definitely anticipating more. I'm not much of a reviewer but I'll let you know you're a damn good author
Mae chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This queen and lightning would make a hot couple u know I wonder wat would this queen do to lightning?hehehe probably trying to pull of lightnings clothes off to dress her wounds and hug her out of no where just reading this story makes me feel excited please continue