Reviews for Operation: SCARY
Gracekim1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Cool!
deLattre chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Um, what exactly does this have to do with the Kids Next Door?
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Nice end to the story! Hope to see what you have next for Code:XANA! I'll try to finish the next chapter of FITA.
See ya!
DC2011 chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Whelp, what a way to end it, with a bunch of smashed heads. Foreshadowing MASKED and from some of the other little previews, I can tell it might be influenced by Goosebumps. Now, yes, video game time!
Numbuh 277 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
hey Wizard this is getiting interesting. Keep doing it!
(PS I can access my acout because my computer doesn't conect to the internet and I'm using my dad's)
DC2011 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
And so, the end of the curse draws near. And cool, off-screen fight to the death!
DC2011 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Whelp, it was a good chapter, but yeah you did set out for atleast three other stories. And in a slight nod, 'All Hail Viridi'.
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Human beingsā€¦ dirty speciies!

Disgusting as MY own FECEES-

"EWW!" Zach and Maddy groaned. lol

Good chap I kinda liked the Viridi song.
Hey are the stories youre talking about are Anthony Ant and Scorched Wings?
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Oh o Dracula is now the Nightmare King. Boy I hope they stop him. Really I don't know how Lulu is gonna lose him, I don't watch Robot Chicken.
Hey are Zach, Maddy and Chris gonna appear again?
And can you make a fanfic starring Zach, Maddy and Chris?
DC2011 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Harry was always a bad dog/wolf/man/thing. Awesome chapter.
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Ha yes I love "We Are One". I saw that you changed a few words but still good job! The guy that saved Nolan and the others was Infinity, right?
That snake-haired woman is the same as in "Drowning"?
Hey I know that you already planed the fic but can you have Chris, Zach and Maddy help stop Dracula? And can you have someone try to shot Chris but then Zach pushes him out of the way and get hit himself?
DC2011 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Awesome. That mask that Miyuki is going to find reminds me about an episode of Goosebumps. They've got less than 24 hours to remove the curse, let's see if they can pull it off.
Xiao Pai chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
WAHAHAHAH, THE THREE STOOGES! CLASSIC! And I wanna ride like Wiccan toooooo! Wait, I HATE PINK, ARGGGGHHHH!
DC2011 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Well it atleast advances the plot by showcasing the effects of the curse. Nolan won't let his son help because it's dangerous, Sheila's drunk, Crystal is joining Scary Godmother on an adventure, I also wan't to know what Crystal was going to say before stopping herself, and Dracula is going to try and take Danika as his wife. Whelp it also seems this Viridi has a hand of her own to play.
KND Operative Numbuh 227 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Whoa nice chap! Geez a fell sorry for everyone (specially Zach and Maddy) but well hope everyone gets turned back! Wow Fanny and her brothers are the three bears and scared the living daylights out of Patton! Ha! Even as a real tiger, Zach stiil gets attacked by his dog! Ha I was right! Dracula wants to have Dani as her wife!
DILLON: *as Robin* Blehhh!
ZACH: *as a tiger* Ha! Ha! Better than that traitor of your dad!
ME: ZACHARY MCDUNCAN MURPHY! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HIM ALONE!
ZACH: Or what!
ME: OR I'LL RELEASE SPARKY AT YOU!
SPARKY: GRRRRR! WOOF!
ZACH: GYAAAH! ALRIGHT! *runs away quickly*
DILLON: Thanks again, Numbuh 227!
ME: You're welcome!