Reviews for Rehearsing for the Big Day
XFC chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Awesome read! Thank you! I was looking for stories happening during suspension time between 5x01 and 5x02 and found yours. I laughed so hard! And I liked your characterisation. I could totally see this happening.
Castle Haven chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Oh my god i loved this so so much! Laughed start to end and Caskett were so in character. Castle's impersonations were hilarious. Job well done.
d.roarke chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is wonderful! I really loved it.
artsy861 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
A friend directed me to this story and I thought it was sad it had no more reviews, so I decided to give it one more because it really deserves it. Funny, a lot of characters to juggle in a different way and you pulled it off really really well, and I just wanted to say thanks for the read!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
i'm in love with this story!castle being espo! you genius
Kaz chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Haha, loved it - you have a great imagination! Lol thanks for posting. Kaz
International08 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Got cut off...

I could hear all of their voices so well, and yet also hear Castle's perception of them. Well done!
Haushinka chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was so good! I loved it!
White Bishop chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This isn't half bad. Actually that was a good story and would make an interesting if a little silly murder of the week.
donaldfrost chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love when Esposito trapezes. I can totally picture that.
IsabellaKatherine chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Just read this in the waiting room at the dentist, I was laughing so hard I think the entire room must have thought I was crazy!

Loved it, it was so cute! Castle was just so adorable with all the jumping around and I loved that Beckett responded to it all so well :D

Brilliant story that is going straight on my faves list!
ShotsyGirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh, MAJOR KUDOS! I was wickedly entertained. Loved Castle's Gates and the "I can see it's take your pet to work day" and Beckett's stray dog line.

Absolutely awesome.
nolesome chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh my gosh, that was laugh-out-loud funny! I could actually picture it in my head; what I wouldn't give to see Castle impersonating the whole team witnesses like that - let alone Beckett playing along and solving that "case!" very, very well done.
nikkidog chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was fun!
castle1701 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
omg - I had to stop reading this in the local coffee shop a I started to laugh! Thx for the story