Reviews for Like Cats and Dogs
morganallisan chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
UPDATE!
Hades' Neko chapter 17 . 12/16/2013
please write another story soon its really adorable
Little J owo chapter 17 . 11/21/2013
Oh, I just LOVE the fluff! And Izaya with his adorable flirting and purring...! Ahh, and Shizuo getting so flustered...
I'm really looking foward to the next chapter, ne!
( σ ωσ)
chibiqueen01 chapter 17 . 8/27/2013
Love the thing with the heat packets :D
The Awesome March Hare chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Interesting idea. I love this and I really can't wait to read more.
Kerilu95 chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
This is the first time I've reviewed this story, because in all the fan fictions I read, I read it to the latest or final chapter before giving my opinion, which is based on the story as a whole up until that point.
SO for one thing, Izaya and Shizuo's fights are very entertaining and true to their characters. I cant tell you know the characters very well.
Two, you have painted Izaya and Shizuo's twisted love under the guise of hate very well. The fact that use fighting in order to get the other party's attention and to deal with their feelings is most believable.
However, from my impression of the anime, it's difficult for me to see the two of them actually giving each other these confessions and romantic gestures - it's not in their character- but that's Love for you (and besides they are a dog and a cat)

Anyway, enough of my rambling, I'm looking forward to your next update, see ya!
Arinna Neo Conquerra chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Oh, my.. It's sweet like a strawberry in cream on a big tart! Please continue
AkaneSukishima chapter 16 . 5/17/2013
This was amazing! Write more! Pleeeeeeeeeeease!
Heh. Purring Izaya. That just somehow weems almost wrong to me, but it's super cute.
Update.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT ! DAMN! THIS IS SOOO GOOD! I'LL WAIT FOR THIS CONTINUATION TILL THE END OF THE WORLD! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Beauty within the Forest chapter 16 . 4/3/2013
That...story...was...awesome! w I'll be honest I actually believed the whole animal blood transfusion thing (I was so close to asking you if that was even possible o.O).

And really, the conflict between those guys and their miscommunication...if it were possible I would've jumped into your story and told them myself that all this time it had been some huge misunderstanding with them. (panay miscomm ang problema ng dalawang lovers to be w)

I also found their involuntary animal instincts really hilarious. Can't wait for an update!
With-a-Momo-on-Top chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
Awww i love this story so much! It's so cute!
Lazerqueen88 chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
Yay! your finally back! I love the lovey dovey scenes with Shizu chan and Izaya they are soooo cute! XD
xJaneGoldx chapter 15 . 3/4/2013