Reviews for The Harder They Fall
kelco chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
This chapter had me chuckling! I can just picture the chaos-nice,normal McFadden chaos.
Vinsmouse chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
LOL, nice to see everything is back to normal. Perfect wrap-up, loved it. :D

may7fic chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
Adorable ending :)
may7fic chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
Another heartwarming story Thank-you!
Vinsmouse chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
Wonderful chapter, loved the reunion scene that was perfect. Then the ending of the chapter just added to the perfection of the whole scene. Off to read the next bit. :)

P.S. I have a question and keep forgetting to ask. Hannah's term for the boys...The Brotherhood...is that something from the show or something you came up with? If it is from the show which episode? If you came up with it, good job.

I just realized this review didn't post, guess I forgot to hit the button in my hurry to get to the next chapter. lol
Vinsmouse chapter 12 . 10/5/2012
LOL, leave it to Brian to read him the riot act and then Adam had to go and ruin his fun. ;) Good that Adam and Daniel talked things out, big brother needed to clear the air. And had to laugh again at the end, throwing grapes like that...guess they didn't have any popcorn. lol Great chapter. :D

cag45 chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
Really sweet. I enjoyed the touching moments between all the characters in this chapter. You really did a nice job capturing each of their characters.
kelco chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Thank you for the story! I really enjoyed it!
cag45 chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
Thanks for posting a new chapter. This was incredibly sweet. You've certainly done a fantastic job with this story. I love all the comfort the family is giving each other. "Sometimes the story has a happy ending". I felt that line to my soul!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Please keep them coming. This is a great insight into their isn't the word if anything happened to Adam omg doesn't 't bear thinking about. You have created this very well
Guest chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
I just loved this story. Thank you
Vinsmouse chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Great chapter, as always. :D I understand Hannah breaking down perfectly, before they found Adam she had things to do to keep busy and to help, the searchers and younger brothers. Now all she has to do is sit and wait for Adam to wake up with nothing to distract her from all of the fear she'd kept at bay the last couple of days. Very good job with that, very realistic. Looking forward to more.

Vinsmouse chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
Yes he was found. I was kind of afraid that you were gonna tell us he was just delirious. ;) That would have to be scary to find Adam and have him acting that out of it but at least they found him. Off to read the next part.
Vinsmouse chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Boy when you decide to have Adam get hurt you don't fool around. Wonderful chapter, poor Adam caught in a disaster of circumstances. Glad he's been found, at least I hope he's actually been found. Off to read the next chapter.
may7fic chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Lovely, lovely moments. Definitely looking forward to the rest.