Reviews for Gotham High: Circus Nights and Circus Frights
MartsicLover chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Ihope you finish or go on with this story it's absolutely GREAT!
OnFireGeek chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
You truly are amazing. The writing is flawless, as are the characters. I'm always so thrilled that you stay true to the characters, but you also manage to make them your own. Your talent is a rarity. Thank you for sharing it.
OnFireGeek chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
Again, this is amazingly well-written. The Bat Signal is great.
OnFireGeek chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
You brought in the MARTIAN MANHUNTER?! You are SO my favorite author EVER on here!
And I thought that the deaths of Mary and John Grayson were excellently executed. Dick's reaction to their deaths was perfect for his character, as was Bruce's reaction to that.
OnFireGeek chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Did you just kill off Barbara? Because if you did, I am really angry, but also REALLY happy with how you executed the whole thing. Barbara did well as her first time as Batgirl, but not perfectly. Bruce got all protective, and got himself saved by his female counterpart. I can't wait to see how you continue this! SO GOOD!
rangermaid chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Can I just say how much I adore the way you do Bruce? Other than that, excellent chapter and I look forward to more. Particularly seeing Robin begin to fly...
DrakesChick chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Yay Dick's gonna be Robin soon! I'm so excited and I'm dying to know more about what the Court is up too! So excited!
Enigma-Hare chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Poor crane. But he'll get out. Come back soon
rangermaid chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Another amazing chapter.
DrakesChick chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
Yay they're taking Dick in. I still feel bad for the poor kid but hey at least the Batsignal got introduced. I wonder what all the kids at school are going to think of him.
CJ1145 chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Guest: Well, that would be telling P

Bruce is currently 16 years old, and is in his second year of high school, which is four years in length in America.

rangermaid: Oh wow, cool. Can't wait to see it! Glad everybody seems to like it so much, I've been debating some of these twists for a while.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
This gets better and better, are you going to introduce any other DC hero's? and will they be in the same vain as Bruce? with Clark being a school reporter or something? the whole scarecrow apparitions were well handled and the way your subtly introducing everyone from all over the various batman interpretations is quite refreshing. One question bugs me though. How old is Bruce in this? I can't places it (mainly because I have no idea how the american school system works.) I hope to see this grow.
rangermaid chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Muwaaaa! This was an incredibly sad but fantastic chapter! I'm going to do a drawing of the scene between Bruce and Dick because it made me tear up. I'll post a link in a review as soon as I'm done with it. Cannot wait for more!
DrakesChick chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Oh my God! So many emotions were going through me during this chapter! I started crying because I felt bad for Dick. Then the part with Bruce and Dick made me cry again. But I was fangirling when Jim got saved. I'm pretty sure he was saved by Martian Manhunter who I absolutely love so I'm super happy now. Amazing update! :D
EkroloJack chapter 13 . 11/8/2012
Wow chapter 13... That was really messed up and gut wrenching, this series just keeps on getting better and I can't wait to see what happens next.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »