Reviews for Gotham High: Circus Nights and Circus Frights
1Superman4Me chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
weylon jones...killer croc...subtle.
Enigma-Hare chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
So many villians! Woot! Continue!
OnFireGeek chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
HA! Bruce and Dick are so great. I can't wait to see how you pull off the adoption process.
Oracle56 chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Now that cliffhanger was just cruel...Update as soon as conceivably possible!
SassySue chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Oh my God! I'm in the middle of a dining room for class and I was like freaking out during this whole thing. My friends are like is something wrong with you?! This is by far my favorite chapter. I wanted to Chicago when it said Bruce was crying. So was Bruce imagining Barbara being dead because of Scarecrow's fear gas or is she really messed up? Oh well I guess I'll just have to wait. I'm still in aw!
Masqueraded Angel chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
I love this story. Your an amazing writer. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SassySue chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Oh. My. God. This was amazing and sad! I'm super sad that the death scene finally happened but finally seeing Slade made me freak out. I feel so bad for Dick.
ekrolo2 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I absolutely LOVE your series :) its just so much fun and I really like the way you write the characters, but I hope Babs and Bruce get together, I still love Dick and Babs relationship in the comics but I just feel she would be perfect for Bruce.
Enigma-Hare chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Aw. New friends. So sweet. Cool that you threw Grayson in there
2ndbestdetective chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
this was nice. I actully feel for the graysons now.
TheWatcher019 chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
this was an awesome chapter and bruce come on buddy you really didn't have to brush it off that quickly
SassySue chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Oh my gosh this was awesome! Oh and I know that venomous stare because I've given it to my friend before. I can't wait for what happens next!
TheWatcher019 chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
who's this wilson guy?is it slade wilson aka the terminator aka deathstroke?anyway pretty good chapters especially chap 7 it was awesome.
SassySue chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
Such a good chapter. I can't believe Montoya turned on Jim...awesome job as usual
OnFireGeek chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
You are SO GOOD at this! I admit that you could use a beta or something, but the amazing story more than makes up for it. I thought that Bruce wanting ice cream was a great way to show that he still is a kid. And DICK'S INTRO WAS SOOOOO PERFECT!
I will admit that Barbara being Batgirl doesn't appeal to me as much anymore, and I think it's because she doesn't have the athletic ability like she did in the comics. She had 3 martial arts training, ballet, and gymnastics to her name when she was introduced.
But this is your own story. And it is totally one of my favorites. I LOVE how much you've been updating the past few days.
You are an amazing writer! Keep it up!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »