Reviews for Special Gift
ShadowBoss chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
this was an amazing story! the only problem is i don't think goten is capable of sarcasm.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Awwwwww sooooooo sweeettttt luv it it was awesome
ColdBlueGirl chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Awesome story! Please continue with the great work!
Starscream4Ever chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That made me cry a little this is a great fanfic
mpkio2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
It may not be Christmas, but the theme of "love" is an all year thing.

I really loved this! Love the Goku and Goten fluffy parts. :)

A bit cheesy near the end, but so true; love is the best gift in the world. Touching ending and very well written.

I demand you write more DBZ fanfics right away! :D
Ari chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
LOVED IT! I think it was so sweet! I dont know if vegeta likes christmas and mistle tows and stuff. anyway, u should keep writing more. :)
KidGoku13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
To The Best Father in the Universe,

I know that this card isn't the best present in the world, but what could I give to someone who has the best things the world can give? You have friends, family, and love. That's the only thing that I know to give you. All the love I have for you, and the biggest thanks I can say. You gave your life up so I can have one of my own, and that deserves the best thing any person can have.

With all the Love I have to offer,

Your son,

Goten

OMG! SO SAD! SO KAWAI! I loved it!

Gagawop Wuvs Yu!(and little Goten, too!)

-Kid Goku 13
Goten4eva chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
*SNIFF* *SNIFF* So CUTE! I luv it!
GOKULUVA1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
THAT WAS SUCH A SWEET FANFIC!
x se chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Very nice. Also different from alot of Goku-Goten fics. Most have Goten hatin' him. Good work! It's a good stroy, and if you're ever feeling down, I think you shoudl read this stroy!
Carrie2sky chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Good story. I liked the interaction with Goku and Goten. You did a good job with that.
Angel35 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
This is a really sweet story. You did a great good of this fic so keep up the good work _
Aurora-cs chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Waa! This is really cute I love the way you did the relationship between Goten and Goku You're a great writer :-D
SaiyanGurl LPD chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
That was such a wonderful story, I practically cried! Thanks for showing that there is actually a tight father-son bond between Goku and Goten. All the characters were in character, and... it was just so cute and PERFECT! And you're such a good writer. Please write more in the future. I'll be looking forward to it! Once again, I LOVED THE STORY!

SaiyanGurl
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
...I think I'm gonna cry..And I never cry. THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I mean...IT WAS JUST BEAUTIFUL! Great Christmas story!