Reviews for and the damage you had done
cristina rosales chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I didn't need my heart anyway. . .

But my gosh this is so good! It's short, sweet and makes me think.. Especially when you mentioned that Reyna doesn't hate Piper, I've always imanaged her hating Piper for all she had, but I guess not. Just jealously.

*leaves to go cry in a corner*
Knutforyourthoughts chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
This is a strong piece, I love how each line delivers its due impact with such short space to. Good job and thank you for breaking my heart just a little more thinking about Reyna without Jason :)
Knutforyourthoughts x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I am seriously amazed by your writing.

The characterizations are appropriate, and the words are very striking. The thing about Reyna being a queen was really nice, especially when she uses it as a sort of mantra. Moreover, the last line was absolutely fitting. I mean, she'll forget him, move on and do her duty as a Roman, mostly hide her feelings, the disappointment that wells up inside her. But, not today.

Agggggggggggh. Fangirling here. Can't even explain how astounding this is.

Oh, and please update your story about the spy. :D
footballprincess chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
great job
HopefulPlace chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Wow! This was a great story, and I really believe that you should have gotten more reviews. Even though this was published a while ago, I hope you see this review.
harukkari chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Beautiful and heartbreaking. I wish I could write like this :3 Nice job.
seriouslylazy chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Jeyna angst is nothing new, but this is gorgeous.
AutumnCheer chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That hurt. This was beautifully written. I admire your talent. :))
Delineeeee chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
So powerful so much meaning. A masterpiece
goldspears chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
just like your other story (with nothing but a voice within), this was beautiful, i envy your writing style. i envy how you can write so well, how when you write the characters they are so in character, i love that about your work.

thank you once again for this fanfiction, for all your fanfiction. thank you.
lannistercub chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
love it, envy your writing skill.
i wrote a piece because your writing inspired me to.
I tried to capture and emulate, but I think I did a poor job.
If you can, do you mind reading my one-shot?
DAMN chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
You, my friend, are one hell of a talented writer. :D
another-show-another-obsession chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Beautiful.
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
"Sometimes, she doesn't know if she has a heart, because it has been buried under layers and layers of broken promises and betrayals and lies and deception, and the need to shield herself from that, from those weaknesses, has caused a wall to form; and the cracks in that shield of strength have all been filled with assertions of strength and dominance and independence that can create no room for sentiment, for love." so beautiful and perfect
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I absolutely adore your writing style. beautifully written!