Reviews for One Breath Away
scar20253 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh I loved reading this story because it is something Jane would do for Maura without even knowing her :)
CookieMumster chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Excellent story as always. Thank you
YasT chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
You made me cry so hard I had to stop reading! I just loved it! I wish you had written a very long story haha
DEmRizzLes chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Great story...very emotional and just beautiful :)
Kanonymous chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I like the story. The A/N made me chuckle. After Reading Wintersong and My Fault, I'd have to say you are great at sad. Keep up the good work!
mrj726 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
What a great short story. It would make a great film short.
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Why is this a oneshot whyyyyy?

This was so touching and so beautifully written wow. Amazing job for a oneshot. I would love this story to continue but i understand why you made it a oneshot. This was just so beautiful. Thanks.
dying girl chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
i can;t breahe ethis is my dsfvaoiritoei just i just i HOW CAN YOU WROTE WITHOUT FLAWS
charactersthatholdmyheart chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is one of the most touching stories I've ever read. You did such a wonderful job in such a short amount of space. I would love to read more if you ever get the chance to write it some day!
strym chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
amateur91 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Beautiful story. loved it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
As an on again off again cutter I think you wrote this very well. I understand the pov and think you did very well. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This truly is beautiful, and you're worth it, too. I hope you know that and I hope you continue with writing so amazing stories!
we-are-rizzlers chapter 1 . 10/15/2012