Reviews for Ink and Honor
Guest chapter 8 . 21h ago
Utterly beautiful as usual, and perfectly in character. It is always a privilege to read your works.
BetterThanTheUniversity chapter 8 . 4/19
Love it, especially the end. And good to see people writing young justice again
Kwala chapter 8 . 4/19
I love this entire series!
Sonorous Scripter chapter 5 . 4/19
This fanfiction made me so emotional. Kaldur is easily my favorite character in Young Justice, and you really captured his personality well. I also like how you portrayed M'gann, that she didn't just brainblast him because she could, but because she was driven by loss and anger... really well done.
damnation soldier chapter 8 . 4/19
Christ. You wrote Kaldur's loneliness and guilt so beautifully. Roy's own complex problems tied in with his makes up a really heart wrenching effect on us readers.
With that being said, I simply loved your chapters. They were solid, yet simple, short and concise even filled with gripping emotional content.
A shade of grey91 chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
HOW?! how are you able to make stories this freaking amazing?!
Kwala chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
Two updates in what...a week! I can hardly contain myself! As usual you take small things and make them powerful. That part about them being mid stage into different people, old skin half off and new skin raw and unready took my breath away...
Kiko'sTOY chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
... I love this story. I love Kaldur, and ooooh- I wish there were more Kaldur centric stories!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
This is a really awesome story but its a little confusing. But great job lots of emotion! :)
MadMeijin chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Really really good stories, yet so really really sad as well
Kaldur is by far my favorite member of the team, and quite possibly also the most overlooked. Any Kaldur-centric stories that are this well written are always welcome.
Ash chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
So freaking amazing! I can't even-
AthenaKeene chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
THERE WAS A KALDUR WEEK?! How did I not know? 0.O"?
Megwolf13 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I have recently found difficulty in locating well-written Young Justice stories. Often times I am forced to look past the obvious grammatical errors or to ignore the things which the characters would never have said or done. I was not forced to do that with this story; it is refreshing to find something so well-written. I definitely enjoy the different moments and I can see all of this being true. My one question is about Arthur; I know that Aquaman and his wife had a child during the five-year interim. I am pretty sure that the son was a boy and I am pretty sure that he was named Arthur. However, in your story you imply that something happened to him. Please, in your mind, what happened to him?
EowynAhsokaLover chapter 3 . 4/6/2013