Reviews for Animosity
teraseia chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
does ollie come in the next chapter?
Maggie chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
More more!...please.
nightwolf chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
why wont u update
nightwolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
please iam begging you just please update!
nightwolf chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
oh no i feel my harmones emerging must. fight. the temptation. the next chapter plzz have a bit of roughness

good job by the way
ps just please oh please oh please have arsenal chained up and helpless !
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love how all your reviewers (besides me now) have no icon xD

((Red Arrow stood still, awaiting to step in if Green Arrow loses his cool and attempts to swing at his former mentor.)) Green Arrow was Speedy's former teacher? I thought it was the other way around. And might I suggest indenting when a new person is speaking & staying on the same line if the same person is still speaking, just to make it easier/less confusing to read.

I really hope I'm not coming off as rude because I'm really really not trying to and apologize if I am ._. Because those things aside, I saw nothing short of perfect in this. It's written really well, your descriptions and all. You have a really good handle on the characters and the Young Justice worldly feel in general.

Omg, wow. That totally got all sexy really fast. (I love it. Though I always thought of the clone being the bottom.) With that, on a last note can I just say DEAR GOD, I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SHIPPED THIS. -HYPERVENTILATES-
blindsite chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
update update update plzzzzzz
Rawr Oo chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Red Arsenal pairing! That's such a wonderful idea! :D You need to update this story soon! :O By the tone of Red's voice I'm wondering if there will be some BDSM in sight... *drools* lol I'm such a perv, but I'd LOVE it if you would put that into your story...
It doesn't have to be hardcore bondage... just... light. :D Hehe.

Keep up the good work! :D

P.S. Just PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE JUST CHAIN SPEEDY TO THE WALL. O_o
Waterninja3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, just wow... I mean I had that weird thought that they might possibly like each other, but I didn't think anyone would be brave or insane enough to write a Fanfiction out of it.
scorpion chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
yes i wanted to see this happen update soon plzzzzzzz
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
:D So happy to see a Roymance out. Ever since i saw the episode ive been wanting to see them together. This is really good! Update soon! Can't Wait!
The Hella Great Gatsby chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
ROYMANCE!
femrobin fan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Lol, this was an awesome capie. What happens when cheshire finds out?
marvel man chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
hey you could have both roys in a kind of realantionship it would be funny
white fang chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
you my friend are a genius i would be most pleased if you would write more